• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New iPhone 5

Very happy with the 4s, cannot see any advantage to the 5 thus far other than larger screen, but if that became important, then I'd just switch to iPad or air...i think i'll pass on it...

I'll be getting one but simply because my contract is up on my 4.

What else am I going to get? A Samsung?? :ross:

I do wish they would stagger the releases a little bit longer. Means I won't be able to get the 5 for about a year, by which time, a new one will be immenint!

But unless you pay for the iPhone at retail price then the contract is ridiculously expensive? Almost like taking a loan out to buy the phone at retail price, maybe just a bit more expensive!!

But unless you pay for the iPhone at retail price then the contract is ridiculously expensive? Almost like taking a loan out to buy the phone at retail price, maybe just a bit more expensive!!

No more expensive than the other top end smartphones

There's always significant hardware change whenever the model change is numerical; therein 's' is never worth getting for those who already own the handset.

I expect no less from the 5. Apple know there is great anticipation for a refreshed handset, especially considering the up surge in competitors. Disappointing revenue figures suggest they'll need to come to market with real wow factor.

I'll be buying the new one. Not because I'm a sheep, but because the 4 did everything I needed a phone to do. Faith in the technology has won my brand loyalty on this one.

The iPhone is the best phone around, end of discussion! The only people that don't like it are the ones who don't like Apple's dominance!

I'm really liking my windows phone and the WP8 looks good so I'll stick with that.

That phone doesn't look much different bar the bigger screen and I'm sure the new connector is just to rip people off into buying some more stuff.

IOS6 doesnt look like it has that much although the new maps does look neat, Navteq maps on WP8 should be better though. One of the few things Nokia are stil leaders.

The iPhone is the best phone around, end of discussion! The only people that don't like it are the ones who don't like Apple's dominance!

Or some people have different requirements/want different things in a phone? New iPhone should be good if iOS floats your boat but I doubt it will be revolutionary considering they've already announced ios6's feature set - will likely be a more powerful 4s with a bigger screen, battery and nfc. Although i am intrigued by the new screens tech, apple wouldnt move to 4" without some very nice other improvements in there. I'd still take removable battery's,expandable memory, and a more customisable os but that's personable preference :)

I hate iphones but have a mac - I dont have apple so I am unbiased and the only one that can provide a reliable opinion.

Iphone is brick

Blackberry is better

Blackberry takes toilet on Iphone

Or some people have different requirements/want different things in a phone? New iPhone should be good if iOS floats your boat but I doubt it will be revolutionary considering they've already announced ios6's feature set - will likely be a more powerful 4s with a bigger screen, battery and nfc. Although i am intrigued by the new screens tech, apple wouldnt move to 4" without some very nice other improvements in there. I'd still take removable battery's,expandable memory, and a more customisable os but that's personable preference :)

What phone do you have?

Back