• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New front page/Site issues

Or... we could discuss it in here... get it sorted out so that I can go back to tapatalk that worked perfectly for me ....

This new site won't keep me logged in and I have to log in each and every time I have to ask for this problem to be fixed

So somebody... bloody sort it.....

Or copy and paste the relevant info from the other thread into this one so I may read it...

Thanks in advance

Swellsy

Or... we could discuss it in here... get it sorted out so that I can go back to tapatalk that worked perfectly for me ....

This new site won't keep me logged in and I have to log in each and every time I have to ask for this problem to be fixed

Or copy and paste the relevant info from the other thread into this one so I may read it...

Thanks in advance

Swellsy
Are you accessing the site via xen.glory-glory.co.uk?

Thanks in advance

Swellsy

Sorry. Scara's decided not to use Tapatalk any more because he said that it is only used by clownshoes.

Reactions: Rob
Listen.... can't we just go back to the old board ?

A few double posts every now and again never hurt anyone....

Come on.... what do you all say. ...

Whose up for the old board.... so much better than this new brick...

Reactions: Rob
1.gif

Listen.... can't we just go back to the old board ?

A few double posts every now and again never hurt anyone....

Come on.... what do you all say. ...

Whose up for the old board.... so much better than this new brick...

Since they removed the double posts my post count has gone down drastically... I remember you being stuck on an old incarnation of the old board years ago while we were all pipe and slippering it in our brand bew old boys lounge

When I open a thread everything appears in Times New Roman few seconds until the page finishes loading and the text updates to this lovely font. Not exactly a showstopper but bugged me enough to let you know ;)

Back