• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New front page/Site issues

gg_net.png

Are you that Steven ^?

No I'm that Rob though ;)

Bloody hell I was thinking about when we had the FTL lot temporarily the other day :) that's when COYS started!

Looks good Scara!

Personally I'm not sold on the avatar images of the thread starter on the forum page thing, just looks cluttered to me. Might just be personal preference or an adjustment thing.

Overall it looks nice and clean. If it gets rid of the bugs and is easier to manage at the same time all the better.

Cheers for all your effort mate! Much appreciated.
You're not the first to ask for this - check your user preferences and you should now be able to turn them off.

How about a donation button? I know this has been poo pooed in the past but if you need advertising revenue to help run the site maybe the odd donation might help as well?
Very kind of you to offer but with all the upheaval we've had over the last couple of years this site covers its costs more than not. I had to put a little advance in for the software but it'll come back with the transfer window closing.

Well i am all for making sure you get as much revenue as possible, Tapatalk was good for me as a lot of the places i work i have a very very limited signal ( to limited to load a web page) and tapatalk used to be very good at just slowly downloading the content. As i said before it will be good for my productivity.

You could try Opera Mobile. It has a feature for slow networks, though I've never tried out that bit myself.

Ungrateful bastards just spent the time slagging the place off.

A mindless rabble with a few level headed souls trying their hardest to keep them under control...hmmm....

Didn't we have the other lot here once too and it was just a ban-a-thon? THFCL or someone like that? Or was it just invasions?

Aussie spur said:
Cahill is not bad ... he has a great work ethic and he's also a goal scorer. But 4.5mil is far to much IMO. I agree that 2mil would be closer to value.

I would love Bresciano to come though. He is going to be quality and under the coaching staff we seem to be pulling together, I think the lad can become a world beater.

But he went to Everton and didn't really do much after that... ;)

A mindless rabble with a few level headed souls trying their hardest to keep them under control...hmmm....

Didn't we have the other lot here once too and it was just a ban-a-thon? THFCL or someone like that? Or was it just invasions?

SIMB :eek:

Rubbish... the thread I started when I almost died in HK during that typhoon was far more popular... :(

Reactions: Rob
Back