• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Best goal I've ever seen. Until Kane's.

Chadli doesn't seem to get much love around these parts even though he's made some big contributions to our season. I said it before but he really seems to have a strikers instinct and today's goal was another example of that.

I for one have never said a bad word about him this season as his goals have been important. Although to be honest left to me I would have sold him in the summer because I thought he was poor last season 8-[

I'd always judge the players in their second season, so glad he is banging them in. For the same reason we should give lamela more time compared to the likes of Chadli and eriksen.

It's a bit odd quoting posts several weeks after they were made and then taking them out of context.

Apart from the goal he was pretty poor yesterday. His goals are just about keeping him in the team, alot of peeps i watched the game with wanted him replaced in the second half but thankfullly he was in the right place at the right time from a corner we actually managed to put to the far post for the first time this season.

Wonder how we can get more out of him? As an inverted winger all he seems to do is run at the goal as he's naturally right footed so wants to come in but never takes anyone on the outside? I think he'd do better on the right, and then he can naturally cross the ball into the strikers with his right foot. Points on MOTD were highlighting how our 4 midfielders were too narrow.

Apart from the goal he was pretty poor yesterday. His goals are just about keeping him in the team, alot of peeps i watched the game with wanted him replaced in the second half but thankfullly he was in the right place at the right time from a corner we actually managed to put to the far post for the first time this season.

Wonder how we can get more out of him? As an inverted winger all he seems to do is run at the goal as he's naturally right footed so wants to come in but never takes anyone on the outside? I think he'd do better on the right, and then he can naturally cross the ball into the strikers with his right foot. Points on MOTD were highlighting how our 4 midfielders were too narrow.

Dont agree with that at all, he was a threat quite often - running directly at opponents attacking the goal....

Chadli is about balance, his goals are critical for us right now, however him & Lamela together for a full 90 can mean too much of the game where our midfield is light.

Right now, I would start 1 in the PL, and based on his goals, it would be Chadli

Of the players that started yesterday I thought he was our best player out of the front 4 and only second to Mason out of our front 6.

Chadli and Kane upfront. Be nice to have players who can stick the ball in the net up top, instead of Soldado looking to the heavens and sceaming "PUTA!" after skying another chance, or Adebayor falling over his own feet.

They can even head in crosses!

This one's for DHSF:

Nacer-Chadli-centrefold-691x1024.jpg

Nacer, who plays for Tottenham Hotspur and Belgium tells Cosmo: “As a footballer, my body’s my tool – so I have to take care of it, and I’m pretty happy with the way I look and what my body is capable of – sometimes I’d like more muscle or bigger legs, but you can never be perfect. My weakness is definitely chocolate – Belgian obviously.

“I’ve never posed naked before, but I’m not nervous – maybe I should wait and see what the reaction’s like! It’s an important cause – cancer affects lots of families, so I hope it gets people talking,” he says of his decision to pose for the magazine.

About the only good thing about today' game...

@OptaJoe: 6 - Nacer Chadli has scored his sixth Premier League goal in 10 appearances this season. Productive.

[vine]OiaziUXd5xp[/vine]

Chadli has scored more goals than Falcao, Di Maria, Rooney, Lukaku, Hazard, Bony, Sterling and Ozil combined this season.

Great strike that! Like against Villa he really expects to get the ball and doesn't get distracted by the players in front of him.

Really was a great bit of play and ball for Kane's chance early on too, shame we couldn't take advantage as I think it would have been a very different game with us going in front early.

He's giving us goals from a position where no other player has scored consistently. Why move him to another position?

Bale was a world-class left winger, why move him to a different position?

Coz it worked better. He'd score upfront and, imo, the way we played against Arsenal was the most balanced performance so far this season against decent opposition.

Back