• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Just play him upfront, it's pretty much where he played today. Lob Ade out and we can have another midfielder in or give Kane a go.

Would like to see this too. Sure he said in an interview once that he enjoys playing upfront.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Would like to see this too. Sure he said in an interview once that he enjoys playing upfront.

If he was playing as the number 9, we might even see some crosses met with headers that make the net bulge! Perish the f**king thought! :lol:

I still think he's too nice. Imagine he walked around like he was Diego Costa (a real chip on his shoulder). Maybe if he wasn't such a nice guy he could use his frame to bully a few defenders. Good player though, can see why Belgium always play him

I still think he's too nice. Imagine he walked around like he was Diego Costa (a real chip on his shoulder). Maybe if he wasn't such a nice guy he could use his frame to bully a few defenders. Good player though, can see why Belgium always play him

I would just like to say that I saw something in him last season (and not just his good looks... I'm not gay honest ;) ) when the majority of people were writing him off.

I think he has a lot more to offer as well, he will get better with more games, goals and confidence.

I would just like to say that I saw something in him last season (and not just his good looks... I'm not gay honest ;) ) when the majority of people were writing him off.

I think he has a lot more to offer as well, he will get better with more games, goals and confidence.

You're not alone mate, the ladies love him too :p

Lolz at all those writing him off after 4 months at the club last season. Anyway wtf was the ref up to carding him. Retrospective action needs to be taken on all the gooners who have done that in front of the Spurs fans

Looks like we finally have an heir to Dempsey... just need a Bale, VdV and Modric for the glory days to return...

@OptaJoe: 4 - Nacer Chadli has scored four goals in five PL apps this season, after bagging only one in 24 last season. Improvement.

[vine]OZX5hbzvErU[/vine]

‏@GrahamRoberts4: The ref was a joke booking chadli for celebrating his goal it was the same as Gerard did today and he never got booked

Roberts is slightly wrong in the sense that Gerrard wasn't do it to the Everton fans, but it's still a joke Chadli got a card. VDV got the same to If I remember rightly. OK for the scum players to do it though.

it was a nice goal as sleazy spread himself really wide. he still isn't world class but we need players like that who can do a job that our striker does not want to do.

Roberts is slightly wrong in the sense that Gerrard wasn't do it to the Everton fans, but it's still a joke Chadli got a card. VDV got the same to If I remember rightly. OK for the scum players to do it though.

I emailed the FA under their fan feedback thing after that, got a response from Mike Riley. I cited Arshavin doing exactly the same in the league cup defeat at WHL and he said it wasn't the same thing. Despite the fact that it was where I was sat, in the North Stand next to the West.

Henry's allowed to run the length of the pitch and slide in front of our fans but Chadli can't even do that? Ah well at least Ade gave them a good one when he was at City!

Goons have been back handing the FA for a century it's not a surprise. Criminals.

and this...
CS53913988Football-Arsena.jpg

i don't believe its karma but another two injuries means the arsenal suffer more than just two dropped points

Likewise. I've constantly backed him up. I'm one of the few on here that said that he had it. *smug mode on*

First time I seen him I thought jeez this guy will be quick and I think he is a lot quicker than people realise. He has intelligence with his speed though, he doesn't run way past his team mates and leave himself stranded and having to wait on them catch him up

Lolz at all those writing him off after 4 months at the club last season. Anyway wtf was the ref up to carding him. Retrospective action needs to be taken on all the gooners who have done that in front of the Spurs fans

Was gonna say exactly the same thing, vdv got booked for doing the same there as well, are we the only team that gets booked for this? They always do that to us when they score, what about Walcott last season with his 2-0 sign?

Honestly it's bollox, I wish we'd actually come out and point this stuff out, we are far too nice as a club when it comes to this stuff.

Back