• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

To be fair, I did ask that question during the game, Sandro looked good. On the other hand I know we sold him because of his injury record and not because he wasn't that good.

I would imagine we sold Sandro because we couldn't find any club mad enough to buy Capoue off of us.

Good call. Mason had ages to pick out that pass, QPR looked very disorganised.

Amen, that was criminal from QPR... gave Mason 10 seconds to ponder and wait and shield the sun from his eyes and then flick a pass to either Kane or Chadli... but the most criminal thing was Rio trying to play offside in that position, rather than going with the runner!!

I never realised he was 6'2".. He's the same size as Dier and Vertonghen! He's an absolute beast and definitely a future captain, assuming we can keep hold of him that is.

The likes of Monaco and PSG will surely come sniffing at some point?

I never realised he was 6'2".. He's the same size as Dier and Vertonghen! He's an absolute beast and definitely a future captain, assuming we can keep hold of him that is.

Indeed, look at him towering over little Stambouli and Vorm!!

B-s8DZJUAAAzpwq.jpg

PSG already have Matuidi, a brilliant player who in fact Bentaleb should study carefully

Monaco no longer spend big bucks on players

but yeah, some other big clubs will definitely be sitting up and taking notice of Bentaleb

If he keeps developing clubs like PSG won't stand a chance of getting him I think...

Physically he has a fantastic build for that deep midfield role as people are pointing out.

He has Spurs in his blood. Unless someone is dim-witted enough to sell him, he isn't going anywhere for sometime. This crop of young players will want to walk out in our new stadium I guarantee it...

PSG already have Matuidi, a brilliant player who in fact Bentaleb should study carefully

Monaco no longer spend big bucks on players

but yeah, some other big clubs will definitely be sitting up and taking notice of Bentaleb

Pl
He has Spurs in his blood. Unless someone is dim-witted enough to sell him, he isn't going anywhere for sometime. This crop of young players will want to walk out in our new stadium I guarantee it...

If we can keep Lloris and Verts, I think Walker/Rose/Bentaleb/Mason/Eriksen/Kane will stick around for a couple of seasons.

They will all get raises, and they know they are getting a huge opportunity to play at about as high as a level as most of them will get as guaranteed starters.

oh no, kiss of death right there..................

Until that new stadium is built there is will be massive big money offers flying in the direction of the likes of Bentaleb and Kane if they continue to progress as they are. Yes i know they might have Spurs in their blood, but 99% of players want to play CL football and make as much money as they can

oh no, kiss of death right there..................

Until that new stadium is built there is will be massive big money offers flying in the direction of the likes of Bentaleb and Kane if they continue to progress as they are. Yes i know they might have Spurs in their blood, but 99% of players want to play CL football and make as much money as they can

I feel safe in saying he is part of THAT 1%.

I feel safe in saying he is part of THAT 1%.

Interesting... :) Any chance you'd want to expand on that?

I have zero doubt that he'll become a better player than Busquets. He's already better on the ball than him

Just so we're clear this is the same Busquets that Xavi described as the best one touch passer in the world or something like that?

Agreed that he's probably better at running with the ball, dribbling etc. But Busquets is a supremely effective quick passer of the ball and Bentaleb naturally has some way to go before he matches that passing ability.

I have zero doubt that he'll become a better player than Busquets. He's already better on the ball than him
I love Bentaleb and think he is gonna be great but he's not better on the ball than Busquets yet. I think you are getting ahead of yourself there.

Back