• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

He is a vanity player, and plays to make himself look good.
He will be found out soon enough.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Ridiculous conclusions about a player that young.

Right now I would rather have someone who plays to make himself look good rather than someone who avoids the ball and never takes any risk in our buildup to keep himself from looking bad. At least I think it would have made us look better against Liverpool when our deep central midfielders could barely find the bravery between them to attempt playing through pressure a single time.

I think we saw enough last night from the likes of Winks, Onomah, to see why we let both Mason and Bentaleb go.

Bild are reporting that his future at Schalke may be in doubt due to "mentality misery" and "hair-raising possession losses" in recent games.

Getting savaged in the German press - hopefully it's just a case of finding his feet before he settles.

Modric didn't have a great start at Madrid either and we all know foreign players can find it hard in a new league

Schalke have got off to a poor start in the league so maybe it's a case of him being made a spacegoat?

Getting savaged in the German press - hopefully it's just a case of finding his feet before he settles.

Modric didn't have a great start at Madrid either and we all know foreign players can find it hard in a new league

Schalke have got off to a poor start in the league so maybe it's a case of him being made a escaped goat?

Given Schalke's run of form I expect most of their players are getting savaged in the press

Has implications for us if they don't take up the buy option at the end of the loan

I believe the move becomes permanent if certain targets are met(probably game-time related) rather than there being an option at the end of it.

I believe the move becomes permanent if certain targets are met(probably game-time related) rather than there being an option at the end of it.

That is my recollection too but I suppose that there is a risk that he'll get dropped and the targets missed if his form continues to stink.

What exactly did he say wrong. I think he is right. Fans dont always cheer when they should. And why should he regret his decision ... that would go down well for all parties? Some are so sensitive.

He has not slated anyone. Just showing himself for what his views and opinions are.

Back