• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

I had the same feeling about Kevin Prince Boetang....

KPB is closer to the mark than Progba! I liked Brntaleb. He'll start well, but I don't think will maintain it. As with us. A very good player, but not exceptional. He'll do well, get people excited, but ultimately fail to deliver at the highest level. He's still a good player. 17m we did alright imo

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

If a manger lets a player disobey instructions or talk brick, they have to be sold otherwise everybody thinks they can do the same. Sometimes a player can be moved on, in what seems a ruthless action, just to keep everybody on their toes. Thick players, or players badly advised, don't get this.

^ Bentaleb is young. You coach that out of him. IMHO Poch is moving on too many settled player. Spurs need a solid squad at the moment.

^ Bentaleb is young. You coach that out of him. IMHO Poch is moving on too many settled player. Spurs need a solid squad at the moment.

Bentaleb wasn't settled and barely played last season. If Poch thinks that the young players coming through have more promise, he needs to clear a path to the first team for them.

That was an impressive debut from Bentaleb.The vision for some of those passes was exceptional as was the execution. I really hope we don't regret this move down the road.

That was an impressive debut from Bentaleb.The vision for some of those passes was exceptional as was the execution. I really hope we don't regret this move down the road.

We can only guess as to why he's gone. Poch called it about a season ago. Attitude looks to have differed markedly with Poch.

Amazing how some people on here seem to have a crystal ball. I've no idea how Nabil Bentaleb will pan out, I will say that was an impressive looking debut. I understand that if Poch wanted him gone, then it has to be but I'm really hoping that this doesn't come back to bite us on the arse

Btw the debut was 15mins, on as a sub. Bentaleb didn't show any of that ability last season. But he's one who comes in, plays on adrenaline, then bottoms out. Manager needs to keep him on his toes... I think we got a good price for him - if they take up the option. Long season.

He is a vanity player, and plays to make himself look good.
He will be found out soon enough.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Do not most players?
Also, surely a manager has to motivate players with talent too, part of their duties.
He showed in that cameo he can be progressive, I knew that from watching him in the youths.
He was converted to a risk averse possession player but he always had potential to play in a number of positions, including LB, when needed.
He is still on loan and things can change.
Although, I suspect Poch doesn't want him, so an exchange deal for Meyer might be worth considering.

Back