• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Loads of people wanted Sissoko during the last week of August.

Basically the same rose-tinted arguments of talented player gone stale who would blossom under Poch etc., that are being made by some about Barkley now.

Whereas anyone who watched him outside of a couple of WC games and that one match against us (and all Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans), knew how awful he really was

Basically the same rose-tinted arguments of talented player gone stale who would blossom under Poch etc., that are being made by some about Barkley now.

Whereas anyone who watched him outside of a couple of WC games and that one match against us (and all Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans), knew how awful he really was

Thats the key bit - having a look at the forum of the team which player is from is the best way of judging their ability

That's bullcr@p........at a push only 1 out of every 10 Spurs fans liked the idea of Sissoko coming to Spurs. The vast majority couldnt believe we were even being linked with him and were dead against him.

That's bullcr@p........at a push only 1 out of every 10 Spurs fans liked the idea of Sissoko coming to Spurs. The vast majority couldnt believe we were even being linked with him and were dead against him.

I wanted him. I thought we needed pace, we needed some directness, and I couldn't really see an obvious alternative out there given Mane had already gone. PL experienced. Expensive but you trust Levy to know how much of a risk we can take on that side. It didn't work out, but I think the logic was sound.

Loads?

I think most thought it was a massive waste of money and a panic buy.

Barkley is completely different - don't recall him writing love letters to Arsenal.

Back