• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Regarding his price tag, there were a lot of rumours after he signed that the deal wasnt £30m straight but £6m for each year he was with us, up to £30m. Sounded like a very odd deal however if there are indeed nuances around the price tag like this (or even just how much of the £30m isnt tied to performances etc) then it would help him hugely if the club leaked that in order to relieve the pressure on him.

The £6m a season flimflam was a cricket reporter of the Evening Standard not understanding amortisation. We paid £30m for him.

I'm willing to hold fire on declaring this transfer a success or failure for a while yet. It is too early and the price tag is affecting opinions anyway.

As for last nights performance it was not great but at least he tried. I didn't think he was the worst of the attacking quartet by a long shot.

I'm willing to hold fire on declaring this transfer a success or failure for a while yet. It is too early and the price tag is affecting opinions anyway.

As for last nights performance it was not great but at least he tried. I didn't think he was the worst of the attacking quartet by a long shot.

I agree; seemed several times in the second half when the passes to him, when he was in space, were woeful and often closer to the defender than Sissoko

I would not have had him on a free!* Waste of wages. Got nothing to do the with fee, nothing. That has been used to undermine those who dont like him at Spurs for footballing reasons.

*I still dont believe the prices being banded around. Levy would rather cut his right arse cheek are off than pay £30m for him.

Last edited:
I would not have had him on a free! Waste of wages. Got nothing to with fee nothing, that has been used to undermine those who dont like him at Spurs for footballing reasons.
For the record I was against the transfer when it happened too, but I still think it is way too early yet to make a judgement.

Reactions: DTA

Yes he was, and the price tag isn't what's affecting our opinions. It's the fact that he played exactly like this at Saudi Sportswashing Machine for several years and it was widely predicted that he'd be this brick when we first started sniffing around him. The fact that we could have got Sadio Mane for around the same price just rubs salt in the wounds.

Yes he was, and the price tag isn't what's affecting our opinions. It's the fact that he played exactly like this at Saudi Sportswashing Machine for several years and it was widely predicted that he'd be this brick when we first started sniffing around him. The fact that we could have got Sadio Mane for around the same price just rubs salt in the wounds.
Fair enough. I thought he was crap at Saudi Sportswashing Machine too but I'm willing to see what he can do in a Spurs shirt before sending him to the slaughterhouse.

Edit: and the price tag is affecting some peoples opinions

Please have pity on us! stop reminding us

I cannot express eloquently enough as to the stupiderty of Sissoko coming to Spurs.
Mason was no worse, Townsend likewise and getting rid of Chadli is now looking laughable.

Who sanctioned all this?

Chadli was IMO too lazy but at least he coild play football

He hasn't been improved on with Sissoko for sure.. Maybe is NKodu that's his replacement

Please have pity on us! stop reminding us

Mane was £36m play extras and is on a lot more wages

He also isn't IMO technucally very good ... Although is clearly a better player than the current Sissoko

Personally I think Redmond would have been good, so to would Brandt from Leverkusen and both would have been less money.

The fact is that Wanyama, Sissoko, Nkodou and Janssen were supposed to be upgrades on the likes of Mason, Chadli et al, but at the moment we seem to be grading down.
I would rather Chadli than sissoko but Chadli wanted out.

I honestly think Wanyama or Dier would play the right sided direct role better than Sissoko is capable of.

Sissoko is like a bigger Zokora.

I honestly think Wanyama or Dier would play the right sided direct role better than Sissoko is capable of.

Sissoko is like a bigger Zokora.

Sissoko reminds me of that useless lump who was up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine! And did little to not get them relegated.

I cannot express eloquently enough as to the stupiderty of Sissoko coming to Spurs.
Mason was no worse, Townsend likewise and getting rid of Chadli is now looking laughable.

Who sanctioned all this?

Absolute knee jerk - up until 4 weeks ago everyone was saying how sissoko looks promising.

Also remember that he had no pre season. Plauers like dier are being given a free pass for looking bad till now so let's give him some time and not jump down his throat at the first opportunity

Absolute knee jerk - up until 4 weeks ago everyone was saying how sissoko looks promising.

Also remember that he had no pre season. Plauers like dier are being given a free pass for looking bad till now so let's give him some time and not jump down his throat at the first opportunity

Hard to argue with this tbh

Mane was £36m play extras and is on a lot more wages

He also isn't IMO technically very good ... Although is clearly a better player than the current Sissoko

Personally I think Redmond would have been good, so to would Brandt from Leverkusen and both would have been less money.

Id rather we got Townsend back and he drove me mad...........

Passing the ball to another player on the same side is seen to be 'promising' for certain players ATM.

Sissoko reminds me of that useless lump who was up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine! And did little to not get them relegated.
He was their captain for their last 10 games when they were unbeaten. He ripped us a new one when we played at their gaff. He has talent but he is an enigmatic player.

Back