• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I'm sure we could but why even bother? We've just got rid of one talented workshy winger in Chadli.

It may be moot anyway considering what Saudi Sportswashing Machine are looking for.

I haven't seen enough of him to comment (or at least haven't paid attention when I have watched him). We were linked with him early in the summer, so I am assuming that this isn't just a 'who's available on the last day of the window' signing.

I haven't seen enough of him to comment (or at least haven't paid attention when I have watched him). We were linked with him early in the summer, so I am assuming that this isn't just a 'who's available on the last day of the window' signing.

In my online ramblings i have seen reports from various journalists that he was a player Levy was keen on in the past.

He can play wide right or left in a front 3 and offers lightning pace, i think that alone is probably what Poch is after given his recent comments. Presumably as with others from that old Saudi Sportswashing Machine side, they play with better players and a proper manager they improve greatly.

In my online ramblings i have seen reports from various journalists that he was a player Levy was keen on in the past.

He can play wide right or left in a front 3 and offers lightning pace, i think that alone is probably what Poch is after given his recent comments. Presumably as with others from that old Saudi Sportswashing Machine side, they play with better players and a proper manager they improve greatly.

Let's hope so. If we get him cheap enough, we should be able to move him on at a profit if his work rate isn't high enough.

BBC saying we're in for him :( I can't say I've seen him much. His marauding run in the Euros was spectacular, but a little skeptical. What does @Greg think? Is he any good?

I actually rate him quite highly. If Poch is the master motivator he appears to be this will be a great signing. He's probably the closest to Dembele we're going to be able to find. Actually he reminds me more of Vieira/Toure in that he plays more directly. Honestly think he'll be superb for us if we get him.

Yep still not what we really need tho

Some pace would be handy, I haven't seen enough of him to comment beyond that. I'll reserve judgement until I see how Poch uses him and he'd had a chance to find his feet.

Sounds like too much fire for this one - a whole lot more than Isco.

I have no idea about him. Why am I think he's a defensive midfielder? There's other Sissoko's right?

Sounds like too much fire for this one - a whole lot more than Isco.

I have no idea about him. Why am I think he's a defensive midfielder? There's other Sissoko's right?

He plays wide for France, but I prefer him through the middle. I think if arsenal had signed him a year or two ago they would have won the league.

Randomly read somewhere that it's actually Everton that Sissoko has been allowed to leave French camp to finalise deal....think L'Equip were quoted.....

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE

French Football Federation have tweeted that he's been allowed to leave their training sessions in order to finalise a transfer

Back