• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Are you skint or something? Wijnaldum has endeared himself to the Liverpool fans by saying he met your manager and wanted to sign for you but you couldn't afford him!

That's because Pool fans are a little slow .. translation for them

"Hey, I really wanted to sign for Spurs instead of you guys, but I'm a money grabbing mercenary, so when Spurs didn't go for my idiot wage demands, I looked for another sucker ... and that would be your club"

But to answer your question, we have bought our entire back 4 +Keeper (+Dier) for less than Stones was bought for. Not Skint, just not stupid or money laudering

Sissoko! Jesus. I thought we were compiling a club full of intelligence and skill, not just hard running into brick walls.

He would be good for Hull or Leicester bombing into space, but I don't think he has the keys to a tightly packed defence

Selling Mason for £8m and then signing 27 year old Sissoko for £20m just seems odd

Oh, he's that old? Damn, didn't know. Stay well clear then. Don't believe for a second we'll pay that kind of money for a hit and miss 27 year old.

Sissoko had a great Euros but if anyone had the misfortune of watching Saudi Sportswashing Machine last season (outside of the games against us) would see that he hardly broke into a sprint all season. I honestly can't believe Poch has sanctioned a bid for this player.

£16mil is too high a bid IMO.

Sissoko had a great Euros but if anyone had the misfortune of watching Saudi Sportswashing Machine last season (outside of the games against us) would see that he hardly broke into a sprint all season. I honestly can't believe Poch has sanctioned a bid for this player.

£16mil is too high a bid IMO.

If we get him for £16m and he does not match Poch's standards, we'd have no trouble moving him on for a profit next summer

If we get him for £16m and he does not match Poch's standards, we'd have no trouble moving him on for a profit next summer
I'm sure we could but why even bother? We've just got rid of one talented workshy winger in Chadli.

It may be moot anyway considering what Saudi Sportswashing Machine are looking for.

Back