• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

But he's 27! He will be our record signing!

We've had an astonishing number of incredible players join this club in its 133 year history and the most expensive is this guy!!!

I guess what a player costs is irrelevant to how they perform

If he does his job then who cares what he costs

What's worse... Buying a plying for £30m or buying a player for £90m that you actually had for nothing

22:13 Sissoko latest

If Moussa Sissoko does indeed choose Tottenham over Everton, is there still time for Everton to land another target?Presumably not...

I suppose we are loaded with cash at the moment but surely if we're prepared to spend this much, we could have got someone so much better over the course of the window.

I see him as a like for like swap for Dembele, quick and strong and will drive the ball forward. I would also say he's more of a threat in front of goal, but Moussa retains possession better, other than that they are quite similar in style.

he's got strength but I don't think he's the ball magnet that Demeble is, he's a player that needs to be attacking space with room to work, he uses his physicality to get to the ball rather than retain it

RMC Sport ‏@RMCsport 2m2 minutes ago View translation
INFO RMC SPORT : Moussa Sissoko signe 5 ans à Tottenham ! #rmclive
Le live #mercato

I suppose we are loaded with cash at the moment but surely if we're prepared to spend this much, we could have got someone so much better over the course of the window.

Levy probably though that if he holds on til Aug 31st, Saudi Sportswashing Machine wont want to keep an unhappy player and will drop the price

Dark days if this is true. Awful player

Come on man. He's a currrent French international and they aren't exactly short of options, it's not the players fault he's played under brick managers.

He may not be a marque signing, but he'll do well for us I am sure.

Reports that he has signed a 5-year deal with us. This is gutting news.

It's a way over the top price for me. But still a good player and a perfectly fine addition to our squad. Not gutting news for me if we sign him. It makes us stronger. But it will feel a bit like a missed opportunity for me spending that on him when I think we could have gotten more for that money...

Back