• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

We've matched the £30m asking price? And Sissoko is in London, supposedly. And the Sissoko's signature has to be on the paperwork. And. Sissoko wants CL.
And Sky have just reminded us there is only one hour to go, so we MUST stick with them.

Its not our money and its not as if its going to be spent on someone else so enjoy the ride .He is backing the manager .However this could be classic Levy and it could well be too late anyway

Its not our money and its not as if its going to be spent on someone else so enjoy the ride .He is backing the manager .However this could be classic Levy and it could well be too late anyway

Or it could be typical media BS? Or Saudi Sportswashing Machine spreading a rumour to make Everton sweat as they negotiate a payment structure? Or Sissoko's agent leaking something as he's trying to get that extra million from Everton?

Or it could be typical media BS? Or Saudi Sportswashing Machine spreading a rumour to make Everton sweat as they negotiate a payment structure? Or Sissoko's agent leaking something as he's trying to get that extra million from Everton?
Could you wait half an hour to spoil the fun for us? :p

That's the issue

I don't think anyone is adverse to him and he has sown decent attributes but not at the crazy price!!!

But its silly season

indeed, 3 times as much as Wanyama, more than 3 times what we sold Mason for

I thought the fee for players who only turn it on when they feel like it was set at 13m this window from the Chadli deal

Sissoko is wildly inconsistent, I'm not enthused

But he's 27! He will be our record signing!

We've had an astonishing number of incredible players join this club in its 133 year history and the most expensive is this guy!!!

Unlike a lot of others in here, I like Sissoko. And I think we need him. Come on, Daniel!

I see him as a like for like swap for Dembele, quick and strong and will drive the ball forward. I would also say he's more of a threat in front of goal, but Moussa retains possession better, other than that they are quite similar in style.

But he's 27! He will be our record signing!

We've had an astonishing number of incredible players join this club in its 133 year history and the most expensive is this guy!!!
New age, new money calculation. Cant compare what we bought Gazza and Klinsmann for, with the money in the game today.

Back