• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

He's gone from absolutely dominating that Man U midfield into a shadow of that player that even gets caught on the ball now and that was always his stand out ability. This club of ours does seem to have a recent habit of regressing players we purchase, for the life of me I have no idea why.

He's gone from absolutely dominating that Man U midfield into a shadow of that player that even gets caught on the ball now and that was always his stand out ability. This club of ours does seem to have a recent habit of regressing players we purchase, for the life of me I have no idea why.

Three letter word, begins with A and ends in B ...

He wasn't that good in the first place and that Man U game was his Youtube moment? I was never keen on this signing, although he did have a good first few months with us.

He's a good defensive player, but for me his lack of creativity and inability to move the ball quickly are crippling.

He wasn't that good in the first place and that Man U game was his Youtube moment? I was never keen on this signing, although he did have a good first few months with us.

He's a good defensive player, but for me his lack of creativity and inability to move the ball quickly are crippling.

i think the opposite,i can't believe a player that tore us apart in a cup tie a few years back and scored a superb goal has gone so far back in ability in a short amount of time ,i say put him up front as a floating number ten,he's got the height,excellent ball control,and a good shot and tell him his job is to go forward and no need for him to come back and **** about onthe edge of our box. Him and defoe in a couple of europa games as a pair upfront,we've got nothing to lose,we've qualified, lets try something different since Ade has been frozen out.

i got a feeling if he goes he'll have a pop at AVB on how he played him. At the moment he gives us nothing,doesn't shoot,doesn't head the ball and gives no help to our forwards but i do believe there is a player in there somewhere.

He may have a great shot, but I have ever only seen it happen once in a Spurs shirt, so let's not engage in too much hyperbole regarding this guy.

Dembele revealed his dissatisfaction of being on the bench to Belgian newspaper Nieuwsblade ahead of Sunday's defeat against the Magpies: "I can not be satisfied with it, of course, I just want to play as many games.

"The coach explained that he makes a tactical choice, he wants more defensive players in midfield."

Is he joking? If he fancies himself an attacking midfielder he should try playing a forward pass once in awhile. Sooner we get rid the better

Belgium National Manager Marc Wilmots has said Mousa Dembele`s lack of football is causing him a problem

Wilmots (Dembele): "We have a big problem in that we have players who do not play in their club and are lacking in pace."

Dembele has featured in all 19 games Tottenham games,14 starts and 5 as a sub, 70% of minutes played.

Belgium National Manager Marc Wilmots has said Mousa Dembele`s lack of football is causing him a problem

Wilmots (Dembele): "We have a big problem in that we have players who do not play in their club and are lacking in pace."

Dembele has featured in all 19 games Tottenham games,14 starts and 5 as a sub, 70% of minutes played.

yes of course and eriksen gets more football for denmark in a FRIENDLY and see what happens

Is he joking? If he fancies himself an attacking midfielder he should try playing a forward pass once in awhile. Sooner we get rid the better

where did he say he thought himself as an attacking midfielder?

A lot of spurs fans are two bob arn't they. Bet they demand "loyalty" from the players.

I've just seen this video on youtube, but it reminded me of the old Dembele, the one the majority of us fell in love with, that one who would win the ball back with strength, the one who would take on a man and move forward with the ball, pass forward, rarely lose the ball etc.

[video=youtube;JwfR0DD0iHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfR0DD0iHA[/video]

All he needs is for someone to tell him he's great and that he just needs to be more positive, he's more than capable of driving past players on and off the ball but for some reason he's not doing it at the moment. I'm still a big fan though even if others have written him off.

All he needs is for someone to tell him he's great and that he just needs to be more positive, he's more than capable of driving past players on and off the ball but for some reason he's not doing it at the moment. I'm still a big fan though even if others have written him off.

it's definitely a confidence issue. I'm not sure whats happened though in between which has dented the confidence though.

where did he say he thought himself as an attacking midfielder?

A lot of spurs fans are two bob arn't they. Bet they demand "loyalty" from the players.

he clearly implied that's why he was subbed off against Saudi Sportswashing Machine yet Sandro did far more to help us in attack than he did. I don't see what loyalty has to do with this, if a player isn't performing up to standards should we just hang on to them out of loyalty? All of our players are compensated very well I don't see what your point is really. Whenever Moussa plays I support him as any other player who pulls on the shirt, I would much rather him turn into the player we saw for his first few months here but I just see him digressing.

Dembele's just being worn down by AVB, a more expressive manager would get him back to playing his best.

…what is that? Because despite having a tremendous shot on him, I did not see him bag 8, 10 or 12 goals last season, which is exactly what we should be expecting from someone of his abilities. WHERE would you play him? And let me further ask you, it appears that Moussa feels under-utilized, you're saying he's being 'worn-down', are you speaking physically or mentally?

Am I the only one thinking what the ****s everyone on about he's played loads this season?

No, your not the only one, wasn't the stat a couple of weeks ago that Dembele is the only player to have played in every game this season?!

I don't even think he's been playing that bad, not as good as this time last year but not **** either.

Back