• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

WTF.....

Cant lose him and Toby - thats half the spine.

big possibility Vertonghen will leave this summer too, he only has 1 year left on his deal

so our 3 Dutch blokes could well be gone all at the same time:(

bit of a reconstruction job in the summer for Poch

big possibility Vertonghen will leave this summer too, he only has 1 year left on his deal

so our 3 Dutch blokes could well be gone all at the same time:(

bit of a reconstruction job in the summer for Poch

Jan isn't going anywhere, he already said he would like to see out his career here.

I don't think Dembele will have that many bigger options than us, his success this season is in big part because we have managed his fitness/recovery and his partnership with Eriksen.

I thought they were getting Can but this was my main concern for Dembele

Almost certainly out of this season’s Champions League barring the most unlikely of miracles, Juve are also concerned about the refusal of Emre Can to commit his future to them despite their long courtship of the Liverpool midfielder. Out of contract at Anfield at the end of this season, Can had been expected to sign for the Serie A champions, but his silence on the subject of his next move has prompted concerns in Turin that he is holding out for a better offer from Emirates Marketing Project or Real Madrid.

Back