• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Poch loves Dembele but he's just not fit enough to play every game so where he was one of first names on the team sheet he's definitely a squad player now but an important one.

I fully expect Onomah to be part of our first team squad next year- with the new stadium money is tight, Poch will have to use what resources he had available to him and we know he rates Onomah in the past so I think he sees him as replacing moussa long term.

Poch loves Dembele but he's just not fit enough to play every game so where he was one of first names on the team sheet he's definitely a squad player now but an important one.

I fully expect Onomah to be part of our first team squad next year- with the new stadium money is tight, Poch will have to use what resources he had available to him and we know he rates Onomah in the past so I think he sees him as replacing moussa long term.

Levy has said many many times that the stadium will not affect that transfer budget

Levy has said many many times that the stadium will not affect that transfer budget

But saying it and making it happen are two different things

The reality is we can compete on fees for almost anyone, but not the wages to match. That’s where the stadium helps with regular increased income

If poch thnks he can use Onomah instead of moussa then he won’t go out and buy someone new. If not he will look to buy someone young who he can mould into what he wants. Barkley would be his choice as he has experience and is young enough to be moulded- big question is does Ross want to be a poch player or would he prefer easy money elsewhere.

He looked great today. Strong, winning balls, players pinging off him. Looking more like the Mousa of old.
Hope taking him off was just to protect/save him.
Someone (the right back maybe?) put in a hefty challenge and slightly twisted Dembele's knee I think. Should be OK as he played on.

Back