• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

So saints decide to stick to their guns and we deem this Levy's failure?

Amusing, when the shoe was on the other foot and we kept Modric for another year Levy was praised for sticking to his guns.

they were refusing to sell Lovren but caved in when offered a silly sum like 20 mill......i guess this is where the problem is with Schneiderlin. If a crazy offer between 20-25 mill is made then they might just sell despite all the noises they are currently making. However Spurs probably value him between 10-15 mill so of course Saints will be annoyed and insist that he is going nowhere

when we kept Modric it was more to do with it being Chelski making the offer. Levy will not sell our best players to Chelski, but he will sell to Real Madrid, of course for the right sum

every player is available for the right price

they were refusing to sell Lovren but caved in when offered a silly sum like 20 mill......i guess this is where the problem is with Schneiderlin. If a crazy offer between 20-25 mill is made then they might just sell despite all the noises they are currently making. However Spurs probably value him between 10-15 mill so of course Saints will be annoyed and insist that he is going nowhere

when we kept Modric it was more to do with it being Chelski making the offer. Levy will not sell our best players to Chelski, but he will sell to Real Madrid, of course for the right sum

every player is available for the right price

But since we haven't got a clue what Spurs might have offered for Schneiderlin, it seems more than somewhat imbecilic for WhoopWhoop to bitch about it.

But since we haven't got a clue what Spurs might have offered for Schneiderlin, it seems more than somewhat imbecilic for WhoopWhoop to bitch about it.

hey its a forum and i guess everyone is allowed to say what they feel, positive or negative.....we cant all agree :)

hey its a forum and i guess everyone is allowed to say what they feel, positive or negative.....we cant all agree :)

I'm fully in favour of diverse opinions. But I do at least expect them to have some basis in fact rather than being a mere seized opportunity to be mindlessly negative.

We can agree on that, I hope. ;)

Starts today, ah well, I guess its either a Deadline day signing, or more likely, the chairman is right and he is staying

I think we need someone with that explosive potential more than we need another cm. if it's a case of we only get ms if we give them Townsend then no thanks...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

We need more goals and more difference makers, I'm not even convinced Schneiderlin is better than the plethora of options we already have in midfield either.

We need more goals and more difference makers, I'm not even convinced Schneiderlin is better than the plethora of options we already have in midfield either.
Wouldn't getting good balls forward to our attacking players create more chances and score more goals?

I think they're playing him to prove a point today. There's no way he's 100% ready and up for this.

I think they're playing him to prove a point today. There's no way he's 100% ready and up for this.

You don't risk a 20 million plus asset to make a point. They fully intend to keep him IMO.
If we get him we get him but clearly nothing has been agreed

You don't risk a 20 million plus asset to make a point. They fully intend to keep him IMO.
If we get him we get him but clearly nothing has been agreed

Exactly!

Some of our fans are either plain deluded or just arrogant.

Saints will NOT sell Schneiderlin - I hope I am made to look a fool but I would be very, very surprised if this is the case...

Back