• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

Re: Luka at Real?

yeah whatever macaron i have been following football for decades and i can tell you berbatov bricks all over dempsey and is easily the better player, would be obvious to anyone who watches football. That said what are dempseys rating on your football manager games? im sure you know

good for you?.. no one said Dempsey was better than Berbatov and anyone who would think so wouldnt know football. But Dempsey isn't a brick footballer. Not sure why you're comparing either of them really or why Dempsey's name has been mentioned in a Modric at Real Madrid thread.

If he ends up with brick loads of goals and assits will we say spanish league is easy or redknapp wasted him by playing him centre mid in a 4-4-2

Couldnt give a fudge about him now, he doesnt play for my team so im not bothered what he does the rat faced lesbian

Still makes me confused, I missed this one. What happened here?

Some idiot signed up and didn't know about the "1st 5 posts have to be approved" function.

He went on a posting spree and started getting really upset that his posts weren't showing. Meantime, we approve his first few posts but he didn't know that his posts were showing up, so he posted "stick your forum" over and over and over.

Berbatov scored nearly 50 PL goals for Utd in +/-100 appearances, won the Golden Boot and had a massive contribution with his goals to their title 2 seasons ago (around 17-18 points, iirc).

Ultimately he didn't fit their system (flimflam) but his contribution was more than meaningful, imv

But besides that - I think Modric would be far more involved and inevitably take over Alonso's position who I can imagine hitting one of the 'emerging economies' for a last pay cheque soon - 31 next month after all. He's looked good in the time I've watched him (which is nearly every weekend as I tend to follow Real Madrid's games, much to my enjoyment) and now having been exonerated of most defensive resposibilites can do some serious damage in the final third coupled with their runners.

He doesn't fit the system because his work rate is non existent. Hence why he used to go for Tevez instead of Berbs, especially in big games in both domestic and European football. Tevez had incredible work rate, plus talent. Fergie won't tolerate players who don't put a shift in.

I see no pining, i see a passing interest in how ex-spurs players are doing...

Never understood why people who declare they don't care about said player come into a thread about that player. It's mind boggling. If they truly didn't care, they'd just avoid the thread...

I see no pining, i see a passing interest in how ex-spurs players are doing...

Never understood why people who declare they don't care about said player come into a thread about that player. It's mind boggling. If they truly didn't care, they'd just avoid the thread...

Not at all. He's gone, move on and lets talk about OUR players eh?

Not at all. He's gone, move on and lets talk about OUR players eh?

Talk about ex-spurs players is fine. They used to be spurs players. It's just this player in particular you don't want to discuss. So don't. Simple.

Talk about ex-spurs players is fine. They used to be spurs players. It's just this player in particular you don't want to discuss. So don't. Simple.

Yeah and I don't understand why you want to even think about this piece of crap. Each to their own. You can take your modrich posters now too by the way!!!!

Back