• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

LOL, mate...remember last summer? People don't wanna see what's in front of them!

I just hope that this summer the whole thing will be resolved much quicker...I lost a lot of respect I had for Luka, like most of our fans... If he starts the same brick this season, he can fudge off. Ship him off to Anzi, or some other brickhole run by some warlord...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Fapatalk 2

Said this last summer...his agent was talking for him all the way, he was disappointed but he would never, ever have said things like that (and didn't), his agent situation is weird and bizarre, rooted in history, and Levy would never have dug his heels in if he hadn't already had word from the coaching staff that Modric would not pull a Berba/go on strike/act like a **** on the pitch, etc...personally, I think if he goes it'll be abroad. I do not see him going in the Prem...if he goes.

:rolleyes:

Steff, there's quotes out there directly attributed to Luka Modric.

If he found them in any way non-representative of his position, I'm sure he'd have acted to see them retracted wouldn't you agree?

:rolleyes:

Steff, there's quotes out there directly attributed to Luka Modric.

If he found them in any way non-representative of his position, I'm sure he'd have acted to see them retracted wouldn't you agree?

Mate...I won't go over it again as last summer there were endless, endless threads about it. Needless to say, look into who his agent/s is/are, look at their links and it's a classic case of a footballer being "joorchabianed" if you know what I mean. In fact, Modric and Tevez are probably about as smart as each other, with both having all their brains in the feet so-to-speak...put it this way: "Team Modric" has a LOT of money to make or not make...anyway, as ZG says, let's hope it's sorted far quicker. I suspect it will be, further, I suspect that any sale will NOT go to a perm club. In fact, don't be surprised to see one price for the Prem and one price for, say, Madrid-Barca...Best, Steff

hmmm, maybe they see modric as a squad player

am more thinking what is going to happen to Kaka. where does he fit into all this

good question though i have to say....i dont think they need him.

if he does play then i think you might be right, its got to be khedira that moves

Khedira Alonso
di Maria Ozil Ronaldo
---Benzema

IMO Modric would be battling with Alonso and Sahin for the spot next to Khedira

Have I missed something here - when was Modric sold?

Half the board and the ITKs are sick of impasse and just want him gone. The ITKs have willed him gone, they have spoken, so he must be gone.
Meanwhile in the real world there isn't a chance of Levy selling for less than 50m.

Half the board and the ITKs are sick of impasse and just want him gone. The ITKs have willed him gone, they have spoken, so he must be gone.
Meanwhile in the real world there isn't a chance of Levy selling for less than 50m.

Yeah .. that's the real world.

Khedira Alonso
di Maria Ozil Ronaldo
---Benzema

IMO Modric would be battling with Alonso and Sahin for the spot next to Khedira

Alonso is one of their best players and Mourinho rates him highly so that isn't going to happen. He'll be in the team in place of kheidra.

Levy and Lewis turned down a 40m offer from Chelsea last summer. What makes you think they're gonna accept anything less than 50m this summer?

One year less on the contract - which means that Modric is worth less than last year. Next year Modric will be worth even less.

A bit like Bale only having two years left on his contract - next year he wont be worth 40m

im assuming the contract lengths are Modric 4 years and Bale 2 years. I could be wrong though

One year less on the contract - which means that Modric is worth less than last year. Next year Modric will be worth even less.

A bit like Bale only having two years left on his contract - next year he wont be worth 40m

im assuming the contract lengths are Modric 4 years and Bale 2 years. I could be wrong though

Bale has 3 more years doesn't he?

Back