• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

Guy is fudging rapid and a lot more stockier than I thought he would be ... Good first game ... let's see how he gets on.

Very impressive debut. Looks perfect for the high line defence, comfortable on the ball and looks to have a different gear than most on the pitch.

Nice ball playing skills, got himself out of trouble with a nice piece of skill. Won some simple headers in midfield to win back possession. He will only get better, but he will have some bad games here and there I assume. Just need to be patient as with all our young players.

Nice ball playing skills, got himself out of trouble with a nice piece of skill. Won some simple headers in midfield to win back possession. He will only get better, but he will have some bad games here and there I assume. Just need to be patient as with all our young players.

Yep, hope we remember

Ange said he had 3 training sessions with the team, based on that, I'm fudging impressed with his debut in a back line that had two other PL debuts

It's funny I came away feeling not that confident in him, but I think that's just because he looks potentially like a bit of a clumsy oaf to me - just the way his body is built and the way he moves. But in practice I guess he didn't actually do anything clumsy or oafish - quite the opposite in fact!

With him and Romero we should be able to play out from the back decently which I love to watch. It takes amazing composure and bravery from CBs to play cat and mouse with attackers. Huge humiliation when they get it wrong.

It looks good and I do enjoy it but it takes a lot of nerve. Not sure I’d encourage it to the extent Ange does. There was one passage of play against Barca where we knocked it from the back and got on the attack. Was posted on here.

One of the lads in our box who took the ball was a very lucky boy he didn’t lose it.

I have doubts on Ange but I do admire his principles.

Back