• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

he's not coming back, he's an emotional man and was swept up in the emotions of reliving it, in hindsight even with Jose's subsequent blundering, levy made the correct decision at the time. I don't want to think about that game, its so Tottenham to concede a penalty in the first minute of the biggest game in the club's history.

he's not coming back, he's an emotional man and was swept up in the emotions of reliving it, in hindsight even with Jose's subsequent blundering, levy made the correct decision at the time. I don't want to think about that game, its so Tottenham to concede a penalty in the first minute of the biggest game in the club's history.
What “current blundering”? When he first came in, JM made up 9 points on second place Chelsea. It was only when he lost Kane, Son, Sissoko and Eriksen left , that things started to go wrong thanks to our woefully unbalanced squad.

What “current blundering”? When he first came in, JM made up 9 points on second place Chelsea. It was only when he lost Kane, Son, Sissoko and Eriksen left , that things started to go wrong thanks to our woefully unbalanced squad.

It’s the straw I’m holding onto!

did he not win the UEFA cup with United under two years ago? How many titles and cups has he won again. There is surely no current manager that has won as many important head to head matches!

Just as you love to quote "facts" regarding Poch, the "facts" are that The Humble One did not get us into the next stages of the Champions Leagues regardless of trophies won elsewhere. Now, if you want to start adding context, then we can discuss :D

I have little doubt that JM would get us moving well with a fully-fit squad. And I feel sympathy for him to be in the middle of a double negative with regards to prior injuries and current pandemic.

Personally, it is undeniable that Poch has a special connection with both this club and us. Would I love to see him back? Yes because I am a hopeless romantic. Do I wish JM the best in making us a trophy winning side? Of course.

did he not win the UEFA cup with United under two years ago? How many titles and cups has he won again. There is surely no current manager that has won as many important head to head matches!

It's what he does with us that will impress me and so far he has some work to do in order to that (particularly in the few big matches played, as is the topic at hand)

I have little doubt that JM would get us moving well with a fully-fit squad. And I feel sympathy for him to be in the middle of a double negative with regards to prior injuries and current pandemic.

Personally, it is undeniable that Poch has a special connection with both this club and us. Would I love to see him back? Yes because I am a hopeless romantic. Do I wish JM the best in making us a trophy winning side? Of course.

This season has been so demoralising for so many different reasons with COVID being a relief I'm ashamed say!

Im not sure I would have Poch back as manager, maybe in 15 years time as a youth coach, always thought Peter Taylor should have been as well.

This season has been so demoralising for so many different reasons with COVID being a relief I'm ashamed say!

Was not for me for the few days I had in Worthing hospital with it. Then the sheer boredom of having to talk to my wife for the last 6 weeks with no sport what so ever to relieve the boredom.

my daughter was very poorly so I really don't mean it literally!

It is weird but after I left the building sites I was still muscly but a little bit of a tummy at times for the last 20 years. But since the chemo in January in China and then that fcuking virus, i look weird. Starting at last to put some weight on.

It is weird but after I left the building sites I was still muscly but a little bit of a tummy at times for the last 20 years. But since the chemo in January in China and then that fcuking virus, i look weird. Starting at last to put some weight on.

where are you at in your fight?

where are you at in your fight?

Weight wise I am nearly back to 13 stone.

As for my health, well I have not seen my Consultant for nearly 2 months but I feel stronger then I have done in years and my mood is good. Had my bicycle stolen which would normally be enough to turn me into a raging lunatic but instead was rather calm about it. I am hopeful that the treatment and I only had 2 bouts of it has reset the condition at least some if not the full 5 years.

Was it worth it? well possibly, but have said to the wife if we do it again in a few years I will go to Israel not China, far safer.

Weight wise I am nearly back to 13 stone.

As for my health, well I have not seen my Consultant for nearly 2 months but I feel stronger then I have done in years and my mood is good. Had my bicycle stolen which would normally be enough to turn me into a raging lunatic but instead was rather calm about it. I am hopeful that the treatment and I only had 2 bouts of it has reset the condition at least some if not the full 5 years.

Was it worth it? well possibly, but have said to the wife if we do it again in a few years I will go to Israel not China, far safer.

Israel over China made me grin!
sounds like you've been on a tough journey Mr!

The time to really judge JM will be after he has had a full season with a better balanced squad and a summer to work with them. Sadly there are a section of fans who never wanted him here and have made that clear since.

I agree with you and never wanted him here! It IS possible to not like him but understand he deserves both support and the respect of proper unfettered time to do his job. Count me as that!

I agree with you and never wanted him here! It IS possible to not like him but understand he deserves both support and the respect of proper unfettered time to do his job. Count me as that!
I’m with you.....
Do I think Mourinho was the right man for the job?.... No.
Do I want him to be successful?.... Absolutely.
Do I think he will be successful here?.... Not without a hell of a lot of money injected by the owners (and that’s not going to happen). I’d love nothing more than to be proved wrong here both in terms of owner injected funds and/or Mourinho being successful.

Back