• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Its funny how people see things.

Kane says we have a way of playing in which we believe in and don't panic, Souness says all good teams have that ability to believe in their system (before Kanes interview) so thats pro and ex pro who see it as a strength and we all act like its a weakness.

Anyway what I liked with Poch yesterday was after the game, defended the team in the interview was a man who was saying "we are here and these questions have to stop now, we are a big club" rather than the previous style of almost embarrassed to be at the top, what I am saying is we are now starting to believe we are a big club and maybe thats a change that will help with this away day top 4 hoodoo

What a magnificent 2nd half performance that was, I’m still gutted we didn’t take all 3 points to silence those tabloid hacks and Bin Dippers tho! Just need some better luck in these games, like ManYoo had at Effeminates back in December.

@MixedKnuts

Despite going a goal down right from the jump, Spurs managed not to let Liverpool create great counterattack chances.

Wanyama's goal the lowest quality xG chance of the match.

Can't score if you don't shoot...

DVQh-vbXkAAsP04.jpg

DVQiBbzW0AAaoyr.png

After seeing Klopp watch the second half pass his team by and all he could do on the side line was wave his arms around and scream “come on” (yes he did actually do this!!), I’m very happy Poch is more restrained and considered.

Still wish he’d make a sub earlier, but his subs yesterday worked.

What a magnificent 2nd half performance that was, I’m still gutted we didn’t take all 3 points to silence those tabloid hacks and Bin Dippers tho! Just need some better luck in these games, like ManYoo had at Effeminates back in December.

@MixedKnuts

Despite going a goal down right from the jump, Spurs managed not to let Liverpool create great counterattack chances.

Wanyama's goal the lowest quality xG chance of the match.

Can't score if you don't shoot...

DVQh-vbXkAAsP04.jpg

DVQiBbzW0AAaoyr.png

Quite a bit gap between midfield and attack for them there.

Liveroool go long all the time and they okay reasonable football still

Bypassing a press makes sense and sticking to a strategy that was getting us caught every time doesn’t

Liverpool's only game is punt long to pace, overcommit on attack and hope at the end of game they have outscored opponent.

We control games more, first half we struggled (and everyone, including pundits were saying "change the game, go long"), second half, we simply upped the tempo and Pool struggled to the point where Klopp made his double substitution because he knew they were on the verge of being overrun. People miss how much we controlled that game because Pool's breakaway type play looks exciting.

If Toby was in the team, his occasional big diagonal pass would have probably destroyed them, as it was, minus the brainfart in first 3 minutes, we could have walked away with the 3 points.

Back