• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Serie A giants Inter Milan are reportedly ready to offer Mauricio Pochettino double his current Tottenham wages to try and lure him to Italy.

The Nerazzurri sacked their head coach Stefano Pioli on Tuesday evening and have placed Stefano Vecchi in charge for the final three games of the season.

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been strongly linked with the job but seems likely to stay at Champions-elect Chelsea, so Inter have now turned their attentions to Pochettino and outgoing Barcelona chief Luis Enrique, reports Football Italia.

According to Sky Sport Italia pundit Gianluca Di Marzio, Inter are ready to offer the Spurs chief 10m euros a year but if he turns the job down then Enrique, along with Diego Simeone of Atletico Madrid and Roma’s Luciano Spalletti, will be targeted.

Enrique has previous experience working in Italy after his one-year spell in charge at Roma and is still friends with Inter director Walter Sabatini, who used to be the director of sport at the Giallorossi during Enrique’s time there.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/serie-a-giant-ready-to-double-pochettinos-wages-report

Why would anyone go to Italy at the moment

Weak league dominated by one outstanding team

New owners coming in with no stability

And a league beset with racism and probably still match fixing

Oi Mauricio! I'm trying to sculpt a brass statue of you standing next to Billy after pure domination of England and Europe.... When should I start my work?

C_qYSDLXsAEw9B2.jpg:small

The Leicester "fairytale" achieved at a cost of 80% of our wage bill, whilst Spurs' "bottling" it to a Chav$ki squad who get paid well over double ours.

C_SrAqTW0AAdQFU.jpg:large

Last edited:
They don't have the money yet though

The new owners will have to justify expenditure and that takes time

Really? Fair enough, then. I don't know the specifics of Inter's situation - I only know both Milanese clubs were taken over by Chinese consortiums and that they were expecting serious investment as a result.

Really? Fair enough, then. I don't know the specifics of Inter's situation - I only know both Milanese clubs were taken over by Chinese consortiums and that they were expecting serious investment as a result.

They will invest I'm sure but they still have FFP and No champions league to cook the books with

“When I signed here I understood the project of [chairman] Daniel Levy; the Tottenham project. We agreed we are not using Tottenham as a platform to sell ourselves.

“And we have showed from day one we wanted to work in this project and we believed in this project. It’s important to be honest with the person that signed you three years ago and invited you to a good project that you agreed to. It is important to be loyal and work together to reach the next level.”

Might be worth voting for him here:
https://www.premierleague.com/stats/awards

Off to Barca ... the press can't help themselves. I'd love to buy the news and not some rumor mongering agenda flimflam.

Back