• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

What is wrong with Pochettino anyway ? Is he too scared or proud to celebrate our goals ? While everyone in the stadium celebrated our second goal by Lamela against Fiorentina, Pochettino just kept quiet without showing any emotions. It really spoiled the celebration mood ! Even Vorm celebrated the goal. The least Pochettino could have done is to applaud the goal. After the way he celebrated our winning goal against ManCity, thought Pochettino has changed his ways but he seems to be back to his shell. Compared this to AVB who always celebrated wildly whenever we scored our goals. Really enjoyed watching AVB celebrate madly like that. Wish Pochettino can celebrate like that as well !

What a utter utter bastard he is.

What is wrong with Pochettino anyway ? Is he too scared or proud to celebrate our goals ? While everyone in the stadium celebrated our second goal by Lamela against Fiorentina, Pochettino just kept quiet without showing any emotions. It really spoiled the celebration mood ! Even Vorm celebrated the goal. The least Pochettino could have done is to applaud the goal. After the way he celebrated our winning goal against ManCity, thought Pochettino has changed his ways but he seems to be back to his shell. Compared this to AVB who always celebrated wildly whenever we scored our goals. Really enjoyed watching AVB celebrate madly like that. Wish Pochettino can celebrate like that as well !
I'd rather Poch gave the fans something to celebrate tbh. I don't need a manager to make me celebrate a goal.

The second goal didn't change anything, they score two and they go through on away goals.

Wow :rolleyes:

That's because the football we dished up was so incredibly brick (without Bale I should add) that when we did score he celebrated like a madman!

Give me what we have now compared to then every day of the fudging week.

Didn't Levy ask him to demonstrate his celebrations at the interview? FFS, what has football become???

I'm told that AVB gave an excellent PowerPoint presentation on how he would celebrate a goal. Why don't we see this kind of raw emotion from Poch?

You didn't like the way Poch reacted to the Lamela goal, you didn't like the singing plus you didn't like getting wee on your suede shoes. Sounds like a horrible evening.

You didn't like the way Poch reacted to the Lamela goal, you didn't like the singing plus you didn't like getting wee on your suede shoes. Sounds like a horrible evening.
Haha! You've created a Chich and Spurs7891 hybrid!!! Talks crazy and off limits non-stop! The vaselined manboobs were annoying, they weren't in a proper bra. A proper bra is...

I did wonder on the night if Poch was even at the game, as he wasn't in the technical area giving out instructions in his stylish-buttoned-in-the-middle-overcoat. Watching the game at home afterwards I saw he was on the bench and I didn't think he looked 100% well. Maybe a bit of man flu.
But seriously, I don't give a toss whether he celebrates a goal or not. It.s obviously a given that he's pleased we scored.
(Although if we score at the last home game, I'd love to see him hopping from foot to foot singing "yiddo, yiddo, yiddo, yiddo")

I did wonder on the night if Poch was even at the game, as he wasn't in the technical area giving out instructions in his stylish-buttoned-in-the-middle-overcoat. Watching the game at home afterwards I saw he was on the bench and I didn't think he looked 100% well. Maybe a bit of man flu.
But seriously, I don't give a toss whether he celebrates a goal or not. It.s obviously a given that he's pleased we scored.
(Although if we score at the last home game, I'd love to see him hopping from foot to foot singing "yiddo, yiddo, yiddo, yiddo")

I am sure he would celebrate - specially if we won the league, or finished high enough. However, his song may be different.

I am sure he would celebrate - specially if we won the league, or finished high enough. However, his song may be different.
IF we win the league, I have no idea how I will cope with the total euphoria that will engender and no idea how I will react other than total and utter delirium. One thing I am sure of is I will not be checking how Poch celebrates - rather I will be bowing down in front of him in adulation.
But I am getting carried away. One game at a time...

Back