• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matchday questionnaire for Love Everton Forum

Feel for Lukaku. He's obviously a good bloke and was poorly advised when he decided to join Chelsea. He's too good for that club.

I remember in the Uefa Super Cup a few months back, he missed one of the penalties and he looked shattered, and I think because he saw the writing on the wall that he would be shipped out on loan again.

He would be perfect for us.

Got to say I thought Lukaku's behaviour was exemplary. He obviously felt terrible about the challenge, to my eye it was absolutely accidental VERY hard to get out of those when the keeper's as brave as Hugo, and he was very quick to look for a medic/check and make sure all was OK with Hugo.

Speaking of banter, '**** Bradley Wiggins' and Baines smiling and nodding (before receiving an honorary 'yiddo yiddo') was fantastic. THAT'S what football should be, smart humor and good spirits all round.

Agree, Lukaku is a good player and seems like a good bloke, needs to get away from that **** club Cheat$ki.

My only comment on the game is I was hoping Martinez had got away from that "small foul" tactic of Moyes, lot of little niggling fouls, late clip of heels, arm, push, etc. Moyes did it to break the rhythm of games, it seem some of it is still there.

Everton were lucky to get out of the first half without trailing, once they did, probably the draw was fair.

Agree, Lukaku is a good player and seems like a good bloke, needs to get away from that **** club Cheat$ki.

My only comment on the game is I was hoping Martinez had got away from that "small foul" tactic of Moyes, lot of little niggling fouls, late clip of heels, arm, push, etc. Moyes did it to break the rhythm of games, it seem some of it is still there.

Everton were lucky to get out of the first half without trailing, once they did, probably the draw was fair.

Indeed, if we'd have got a goal or two first-half, you'd be seeing it (quite rightly) written up as the best half of football from any away team in the prem so far. Someone somewhere wrote that the dominance was so pervasive it actually played against us in the sense we're better equipped to hit on the break, so in effect, it became like another home game in the sense of dominance versus goals. We really really battered them though, and it reinforced
a) how important an early goal in those situations is and
b) that once we click, we are going to be very, very VERY good.

It might take this season, but we are onto something very very big here IMO.

Thanks for all the support with the thread.

I thought today's game was a bit disappointing. Spurs played a blinder in the first 45 but we were our own worst enemy with sloppy passing and control. 2nd half was much better for us, but over all it was a bad game for both sets of fans as a spectacle. I'm not sure why the ref didn't give you a penalty, as it was clearly a foul, but he needs to be thrown into jail for not giving Everton one later in the game, as it was right in front of him. I was under the impression that if you make one mistake, you don't rectify it by ignoring something else. Spurs should really have been down to 10 after the elbow on Jagielka, and maybe he'll get retrospective punishment, as nobody wants to see that in a game, from either side.

A draw was probably a fair result, but doesn't help either side, other than suggest the inability to find a way to win is possibly the difference between our sides ever winning a league, as the top sides tend to find that little opening when it counts.

I hope your keeper is ok and also Romelu. I was surprised at the card shown to our player as it was clearly an accident.

I think Spurs remind me a bit of a Moyes Everton, in that they do everything well but score lol. Nice and solid team, but we've had better matches.

All the best for the rest of the season, and feel free to drop in for a chat.

Great bunch on here.

www.loveevertonforum.com

Thanks mate, good to hear from you and I hope Martinez continues to bring you further…love this sort of 'fan exchange'…very good. Best wishes...

I have no time for boo boys mate unless it's banter etc. When a player is hurt the game has to stop, especially a head injury. I should point out that more clapped Lloris than booed though.

Speak soon.

Cheers mate. We obviously have some fans too that take it a step too far at times, nothing against you or your club.

Back