• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings against everton

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Lloris 6 massive mistake for their first goal but some good saves.

Walker 6 really need someone else to be given the regular right back spot.

Dawson 6 got turned quite a few times

Caulker 6 quite not a lot of anything needs to take command a bit more

Verts 6 not a left back poor today needs a break

Holtby 6 works hard but i think he should just be a squad player

Parker 4 poor player at every part of the game

Dembele 5 lovely little dribbles and touches but in 4 minutes carroll did more forward passes with more chance of creating something then dembele did in the whole game.

Siggy 6.5 our besst player worked hard the whole game and was our best outlet.

Dempsey 4 a very very poor player

Jason roberts 2 waste of space as a footballer

Huddlestone 6 did some forward passes

Carroll 6 did some forward passes nice when a midfielder does this

AVB 3 ran our players into the ground in the europa and we have got what we deserve.

Chic, I know it's opinion and all that, but those ratings are crap!!!!!!!!

We were, as a team, much better than that.

Adebayor was our best player and our only real creative attacking outlet and you score him 2? Know to take your ratings as flimflam moving forward chich.

Lloris 7

Walker 6
Dawson 6
Caulker 6
Verts 6

Holtby 6
Parker 6
Dembele 6
Siggy 7 (MOTM)
Dempsey 5

Ade 7

---------

Huddlestone 7
Carroll N/A

Lloirs - 6 - didn't have much to do
Walker - 6 - huffed and puffed going forwards; no big errors defensively
Verts - 6
Dawson - 6 -
Caulker - 5 - couple mistakes and skinned for their 2nd goal
Dembele - 7 - most creative player
Parker - 6 - was ok; doesn't deserve the abuse he got in the OMT
Holtby - 4 - completely anonymous. Rating would be lower but didn't make mistakes
Siggy - 7 - tried and tried and tried. Getting better
Dempsey - 3 - anonymous and just shot from 30 yards when he got it
Ade - 8 - our MOTM, though not much competition!

AVB - 5 - team picked itself due to injuries but was very very slow to change things despite the performance being pretty desperate

Chic, I know it's opinion and all that, but those ratings are crap!!!!!!!!

We were, as a team, much better than that.

when hudd and carroll came on sure we were

at the back we looked like letting a goal in every time they came forward, dawson was nervy today verts looks jaded.

Midfield did not create anything except shots from way out where, this i understand when your striker is jason roberts. Looked a lot better when the passers came on though.

Shows to me that what we have been missing all season was a playmaker. So nice of avb to allow the crap upfront to play themselves into some form but not give the same time to the midfielders like huddlestone and carroll.

Thought siggy has shown promise last couple of games. I guess because that useless lanky streak of tinkle upfront ran around a bit today people will think he was good, i despair of the human race i really do.

Lloris - 6. Could've done better with the goals, but spots and reacts to danger so quickly.

Walker - 6. Got forward well, but I hate the slagging off of team-mates.
Dawson - 6. Struggled a bit with Anechabi (sp?)
Caulker - 5. Should've done better for the 2nd goal. Bit shakey at times.
Vertonghen - 6. Really wish he wouldn't be played at LB. Stronger as a CB.

Holtby - 5. Didn't really offer anything. Runs around a lot, but lacks in passing/awareness/pace etc. Still young so to be expected though.
Parker - 6. Possibly at fault for the 2nd by coming for the ball and stopping. Apart from that covered a lot of grass and done ok.
Dembele - 6. So wish he'd be played further up the field. Panics the opposition.

Dempsey - 4. Very poor showing. Ludicrous long-shots and offered little else (apart from a nice dummy for Adebayor to have a shot).
Adebayor - 7. Best game in an age. Looked like the old Adebayor.
Sig' - 6. I really don't think he works on the left. Often tries too much with his first touch and loses control.

Subs:
Huddlestone - 6. Lovely passing from the outset. Made a difference I feel.
Caroll - n/a

AVB - 4. Was disappointed that he took Dembele off, and had Vert at LB. All this shifting with the defence is bound to cause trouble with the players.

Officials - 0. tinkle-poor.

Adebayor was our best player and our only real creative attacking outlet and you score him 2? Know to take your ratings as flimflam moving forward chich.

maybe i will bumb him to a 3 he did run a bit more then usual today, maybe he got a text of arry or something.

Lloris 5 - Poor on the goal

Walker 7 - Equaliser came from his good play, just stop with the brainless fouls though please
Dawson 5 - Bullied by Anichebe, slack pass in the 1st half nearly cost us as well
Caulker 5.5 - A bit better than Dawson but twisted and turned by Mirallas
Vertonghen 6 - Great ball for the 1st goal, what the heck he was doing for Mirallas' goal though I don't know

Parker 6 - Mixed bag but tried in typical Parker fashion
Dembele 7 - Our most threatening player, don't understand why he was taken off(unless he was injured?)
Holtby 6 - Bit of a butterfly performance

Dempsey 5 - gets an extra .5 for the dummy on the 2nd goal but was hopeless otherwise
Sigurdsson 7 - Decent game, vital goal

Ade 7.5 - His best performance for ages. Got a goal, hit the post, held the ball up, ran. More of the same please

Hudd 6.5 - Some nice long passes
Carroll 6 - Not much time

I'd give the back five a 5, the midfield 6-7, Ade 7, Dempsey 7. No one stood out for me - Parker drove forward well, Walker too. Verts still needs to improve but it doesn't help him being a CD then shoved to lb. Benny is far from perfect, but everyone knows what to expect from him and are used to accommodating for that. We still let in a goal from that side ... THudd looked good for being out so long. I hope that Dembele gets to play a more advanced role, he has quick feet and a great shot.

I'd give the back five a 5, the midfield 6-7, Ade 7, Dempsey 7. No one stood out for me - Parker drove forward well, Walker too. Verts still needs to improve but it doesn't help him being a CD then shoved to lb. Benny is far from perfect, but everyone knows what to expect from him and are used to accommodating for that. We still let in a goal from that side ... THudd looked good for being out so long. I hope that Dembele gets to play a more advanced role, he has quick feet and a great shot.

You see this is where I think AVB would disagree. AVB studies the game, he tries to be meticulous in his preparations. He may consider BAE to unpredictable this has kept him on the bench?

Just a guess from me - oh and I love LOLMAN.

Lloris - 6 Not a bad game and i will give him benefit of the doubt for there first goal.

Walker - 5 Was not all that he may of set up the second goal but was brick throughout.

Dawson - 6 Got bullied

Caulker - 5 Needs to up his game

Vert - 6 Good ball for the first but other than that average

Parker - 5 useless, he does get himself out of tight spaces and some of his runs are positive but his final decision is shocking.

Dembele - 6 some good runs but seems to try and dribble to much and loses it alot more than earlier in the season.

Dempsey - 5 Stupid long range shots and was anonymous throughout the game

Holtby - 6 Was ok.

Sig - 8 Worked his socks off but is not a winger

Adebayor - 9 Our man of the match a much better display from the big man and deserved to score the second himself

Hudd - 7 Looked composed and showed us what we are missing.

Carroll - 5 Was not on long enough but looked confident

Subs - 6 should have been done earlier.

Lloris - 5.5. Should have done better on the goal, but pulled off a great save towards the end to prevent Anichebe snatching a third.

Walker - 6.5. Did well on the right with little support.
Dawson - 5.5. Bullied by Anichebe, but managed to just about stand his ground.
Caulker - 5.5. See above.
Vertonghen - 5.5. Good ball for the first goal, but losing Mirallas and failing to climb against Jagielka for the corner meant a sub-par day for him.

Parker - 6. Did what he had to do, and made some good runs that were left unspotted.
Dembele - 6. See above.
Holtby - 6. Worked hard, and switched the ball fairly well, but lacked an impact.
Sigurdsson - 7. Is developing a knack of scoring vital goals at vital times. Good work-rate, and good goal.

Dempsey - 4.5. The one time he doesn't thwack the ball into the stand, it runs on to Ade and Sig bundles in the rebound. Did more good not touching the ball.
Ade - 7. Good game, good goal, and looks to be getting into a bit of a groove now. We'll need that over the coming weeks, and it's pleasing to see.

Subs:

Hudd - 6. Decent game after his introduction. Released the ball well, something Parker, for all his tireless efforts, just cannot do.
Carroll - N/A. Not much time to influence the game.

AVB - 5.5. Got most things right, but the substitution of Hudd for Dembele was a bit of a baffling one. Dembele looked dangerous and drew fouls, so why he was withdrawn when we were chasing a goal is a bit strange.

Lloris - 6

Walker - 7.5
Dawson - 6.5
Caulker - 6.5
Vertonghen - 7

Parker - 6
Dembele - 7
Holtby - 7

Dempsey - 5
Adebayor - 8
Sigurdsson - 7.5

--

Walker was outstanding, Adebayor was our best player, Dembele was great, Holtby had a 95% pass completion or something similar, We DIDNT need parker at the end, Hudd should have come on for him. Siggy was great. Very impressed with Hudd too.

Lloris - 7 Should have done better with the goal, though it was at point black range. Very well with the Anichebe chance that kept us in the game

Walker - 6 Not really tested defensively, but under par going forward bar his foray for our goal

Dawson - 6 lost the physical battle but won a few good challenges in the air

Caulker - 5.5 lack of concentration

Vert - 6 Average performance out of position

Parker - 4 poor tackling and decision making, short passing slightly better but he's still destroying a lot of our moves by running into blind alleys

Dembele - 6 was everywhere battling trying to make things happen, but injury got the better of him i believe

Dempsey - 3 Anonymous

Holtby - 6 worked hard in linking the play, was everywhere offering an option and never stopped closing down

Sig - 7 our second best player, not a traditional winger but looked to make things happen

Adebayor - 7 Well taken goal and worked the defence well

Subs:

Hudd - 7 good passing

Carroll - 6.5 Looked to make things happen, but should have been given more time

AVB 6 - Bad decision with the Dembele sub, but at present that was the best team we could put out there. I would like to see Parker and Dempsey on the bench next week please.

Lloris - 6

Walker - 7.5
Dawson - 6.5
Caulker - 6.5
Vertonghen - 7

Parker - 6
Dembele - 7
Holtby - 7

Dempsey - 5
Adebayor - 8
Sigurdsson - 7.5

--

Walker was outstanding, Adebayor was our best player, Dembele was great, Holtby had a 95% pass completion or something similar, We DIDNT need parker at the end, Hudd should have come on for him. Siggy was great. Very impressed with Hudd too.

Fully agree. Would have rather seen Dempsey off for Hudd with Dembele pushed up behind Ade.

Lloris - 5.5. Should have done better on the goal, but pulled off a great save towards the end to prevent Anichebe snatching a third.

Walker - 6.5. Did well on the right with little support.
Dawson - 5.5. Bullied by Anichebe, but managed to just about stand his ground.
Caulker - 5.5. See above.
Vertonghen - 5.5. Good ball for the first goal, but losing Mirallas and failing to climb against Jagielka for the corner meant a sub-par day for him.

Parker - 6. Did what he had to do, and made some good runs that were left unspotted.
Dembele - 6. See above.
Holtby - 6. Worked hard, and switched the ball fairly well, but lacked an impact.
Sigurdsson - 7. Is developing a knack of scoring vital goals at vital times. Good work-rate, and good goal.

Dempsey - 4.5. The one time he doesn't thwack the ball into the stand, it runs on to Ade and Sig bundles in the rebound. Did more good not touching the ball.
Ade - 7. Good game, good goal, and looks to be getting into a bit of a groove now. We'll need that over the coming weeks, and it's pleasing to see.

Subs:

Hudd - 6. Decent game after his introduction. Released the ball well, something Parker, for all his tireless efforts, just cannot do.
Carroll - N/A. Not much time to influence the game.

AVB - 5.5. Got most things right, but the substitution of Hudd for Dembele was a bit of a baffling one. Dembele looked dangerous and drew fouls, so why he was withdrawn when we were chasing a goal is a bit strange.

Think I'm in agreement with everything here...

Oh yeah and that's three games in a row we've conceded from a corner. Need to fix that asap, we'd been alright at defending corners for the last few years.

Back