• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match day parking

I wondered if those in the know can update elements of this thread to help me. I will be over for the West Brom, Monaco and Saudi Sportswashing Machine games. I will be renting a car and, after remembering which side of the road to drive on, will need to get a place to park.

Separately, for West Brom I will have my wife in tow but she won't be going to the game. Any suggestions where she can while away the hours in the vicinity?
In Tottenham? Does she own a stab vest?

PM me your number I've always said members can use my drive (3 minute walk from the ground) space for 3 cars.

I only charge a tenner too!

The entire Birmingham city centre is one giant shopping mall.
Yeah, there's actually some good shops there considering its Birmingham.

If you're just in and out for the game there's Bicester Village on the way too - plenty of shops there.

Failing that, you could just drop her off with Chich, I'm sure he'll look after her ;)

I wondered if those in the know can update elements of this thread to help me. I will be over for the West Brom, Monaco and Saudi Sportswashing Machine games. I will be renting a car and, after remembering which side of the road to drive on, will need to get a place to park.

Separately, for West Brom I will have my wife in tow but she won't be going to the game. Any suggestions where she can while away the hours in the vicinity?

Edmonton Green Shopping Centre is not a bad little shopping area, fair few shops and an indoor market to walk around, leave the car there maybe, 2 train stops from WHL station as well

edit: Ignore above just realised you meant WBA away not a home match

Last edited:
Back