• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match day parking

bennysleftfoot

Steven Caulker
O/T matchday parking

Anyone use the car park of brantwood rd, the one run by Deano and Micky?

Deano is a complete nutter and quite possibly the scariest man alive, we've been using it for about 5 years, and the only reason we haven't moved is through fear of repercussions :)

Just wondered if anyone else has meet him

Car Parking

This is my first season as a member and due to coaching at weekends i have yet to go to a game this season. When i became a member it said about secure car parking, Where is this? Usually we just hope for the best and get a space down 1 of the side roads or in the school playground not far from the ground. If there is secure parking available for members then this would be great if not has anyone got any decent places to park near the ground?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Car Parking

As far as I'm aware theres no official parking, just locals who charge £10+ to let you park on their property, such as the school and the social club. All surrounding roads are a controlled parking zone and only allow residents during match times.

Search for parkatmyhouse. Some offer season tickets for parking with a good discount.

I tend to park at Ikea or the industrial estates near Northumberland Park Station. Bit of a walk but by time you walk back to the car yiu miss out the worse of the traffic and only have to contend with a small bit on the North Circ

I tend to park at Ikea or the industrial estates near Northumberland Park Station. Bit of a walk but by time you walk back to the car yiu miss out the worse of the traffic and only have to contend with a small bit on the North Circ

i pass ikea all the time,how do you get to the ground from there,how far is it.

i park down in edmonton,by the primary school,is it as far.

If you head over the bridge and keep going straight on you should end up at Sainsburys on the high road... Good 10min walk but worth it to dodge traffic. Plus its free. Dont park in Tesco next to IKEA tho as they check.

2a7wrrl.png

Because I sit in the West Stand I always use the school opposite for parking. I don't mind donating to a school. Generally its a burger with the gorgeous chips that they do in front of Warmington House, then straight into the stadium, I don't really get to see the rest of the outside of the stadium, lol.

My question, is there any more parking areas, the school is £15, the purple area shown I always see cars going into, is this a site owned by the club which you can pay on the door, if so how much is the charge for parking, or is it for players, staff etc etc. Are there any other pay parking like these in and around the stadium.. thanks for anyones input.

Last edited:

Some of that Purple area you might get into but a big part of it isn't just VIPs its actually where the players park. But i am pretty sure the only entrance is by the club shop petrol station and i only ever see cars that pass a guy with a clipboard accepted in. So they won't let any old pleb in the there :)

If you hang around the entrance near where it says "Rd" on Paxton Rd you will normally see about half the first team leave. Very interesting just to watch even if you aren't after autographs (and about ten years old) to see which players take the time. Benoit is good, Lennon too. Pavlyuchenko was a muppet. Really impressed with Harry Kane, took his time to sign all the kids books.

I think if you try the area around Northumberland Avenue there are a couple of car parks. Also one just off the High Street before that purple area if approaching from the north.

Last edited:
I live in Preston and normally make my way to the away games when Spurs are up this way, its proved very differcult to get tickets this year, presuming because everyone thought we would have a good season after spending Bales cash.

Anyway I have just bought tickets for the Sunderland game and haven't driven before to White Hart Lane, anyone recommend the best place to park?
I dont mind a 20min walk or so.

Thanks

I live in Preston and normally make my way to the away games when Spurs are up this way, its proved very differcult to get tickets this year, presuming because everyone thought we would have a good season after spending Bales cash.

Anyway I have just bought tickets for the Sunderland game and haven't driven before to White Hart Lane, anyone recommend the best place to park?
I dont mind a 20min walk or so.

Thanks

If you want to park for Free and dont mind a little walk then the Tescos on Broadwater lane has ample parking as does the Ikea car park. I would say from there is about a 10-15 min walk to the ground. If you want to chance it as its a Monday there are plenty of roads around the ground where you can just about park. But its so hard its not worth the effort of driving around trying to find a space.

The other option is that there are a few places nearish to the ground where you can pay £5 to park. Its not too pricey and a bit closer.

If you want to park for Free and dont mind a little walk then the Tescos on Broadwater lane has ample parking as does the Ikea car park. I would say from there is about a 10-15 min walk to the ground. If you want to chance it as its a Monday there are plenty of roads around the ground where you can just about park. But its so hard its not worth the effort of driving around trying to find a space.

The other option is that there are a few places nearish to the ground where you can pay £5 to park. Its not too pricey and a bit closer.

We park in West Road, off Brantwood Road on the East side of the ground. 10mins walk and only a fiver

I park in the School right opposite Bill Nic Way. Costs more than elsewhere but it's v close and the car will be safe. Need to be in there by 2.15pm for a 3pm KO though.

I know it's get mentioned now and then on here, but still, massive props to you guys for your commitment!

Thanks.

Not quite doing as many home games as previous years, still about 15/16 on average, but cost of petrol doesnt help, plus work commitments are a killer for the night matches.
Really wanted to make the Benfica match but cant get out of a meeting that day. Gutted

We park in the UK packaging warehouse off brantwood rd. £8, Ricky keeps an eye on it, 10 min walk to ground.
Just a ball ache getting from the A406 to there.

We park in the UK packaging warehouse off brantwood rd. £8, Ricky keeps an eye on it, 10 min walk to ground.
Just a ball ache getting from the A406 to there.[/QUOTE]

Too right, those lights at the Sainsburys/Ikea junction, its just as bad after the game queueing on Brantwood Road

If you are coming from the north, I'd be tempted to park at somewhere like Hertford East then coming down to Northumberland Park. I did that a couple of times, means you avoid any traffic in the N17 area. Don't know if there are rail works on though.

Back