• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manchester Arena explosion

That was mainly done in the main due to fear!
I'll denounce him before he does the same to me.....it was a regime the largely relied on self preservation.
Religion, not really as we know Starlin was a real!

That's how religion works, I'm a close personal friend with GHod and he told me you should do this, if you don't I'll tell him and you and your family will suffer. Keep telling poorly educate people living in a primitive environment this and they will follow rather than suffer the consequences.

That's how religion works, I'm a close personal friend with GHod and he told me you should do this, if you don't I'll tell him and you and your family will suffer. Keep telling poorly educate people living in a primitive environment this and they will follow rather than suffer the consequences.

But Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot were capable of taking 'real' retribution either directly or indirectly, with a bullet!

Jesus Christ, Allah and Father Christmas can really do fudge all.

The excuse, the vehicle, the messenger, etc. Take the religion away and this wouldn't have happened.

Nah there would always be another excuse, take religion away and I would be shocked if there is a significant change in suffering -

Good people will stay good
Evil people will continue to commit evil acts
Easily led / mentally ill will continue to be influenced.

Nah there would always be another excuse, take religion away and I would be shocked if there is a significant change in suffering -

Good people will stay good
Evil people will continue to commit evil acts
Easily led / mentally ill will continue to be influenced.
On one side, we have those committing these acts telling us they're doing it in the name of their religion. When they mention a secondary motive, it's always the support of people halfway around the world with whom they have nothing in common other than religion.

In case we don't hear the message, it's repeated to us by the groups in whose name they are taking these actions.

On the other hand, we have religious people telling us it's nothing to do with religion. People who have everything to lose from the condemnation of religion.

Their reasoning looks pretty clear to me.

As for the mentally ill/easily led committing these atrocities without religion, I'm not convinced. Religion comes hard coded with the very tools required for brainwashing. The belief without question, the subservience, the low value of self, the value of one's imaginary friend's laws over real ones, etc. Religion is tailor made for causing this kind of atrocity - it's nothing but pandering to them to say it isn't at least a significant part of the cause.

Yep the worst of people are blaming GHod, got to believe they are telling the truth and would never lie.

Millwall hooligans would still fight given the chance without millwall in existence, just come up with another excuse, terrorists are an extreme example

I believe if it wasn't GHod they were give another excuse, if you think they would be working at sainsbury otherwise that's up to you

Not standing up for believers, I stand with Gervais on this. I don't believe in 3000 GHod's they don't believe in 2999.

Last edited:
Reactions: DTA
Just realised it may look like I am fighting isis corner, I really am not, the whole thing makes me sick and hope we crush them. Just on a forum arguing that they are sick fudges regardless of excuses

Last edited:
On one side, we have those committing these acts telling us they're doing it in the name of their religion. When they mention a secondary motive, it's always the support of people halfway around the world with whom they have nothing in common other than religion.

In case we don't hear the message, it's repeated to us by the groups in whose name they are taking these actions.

On the other hand, we have religious people telling us it's nothing to do with religion. People who have everything to lose from the condemnation of religion.

Their reasoning looks pretty clear to me.

As for the mentally ill/easily led committing these atrocities without religion, I'm not convinced. Religion comes hard coded with the very tools required for brainwashing. The belief without question, the subservience, the low value of self, the value of one's imaginary friend's laws over real ones, etc. Religion is tailor made for causing this kind of atrocity - it's nothing but pandering to them to say it isn't at least a significant part of the cause.

I don't believe anyone really has faith, because I can't believe anyone could really be that stupid.

Some people are just clams, desperate for attention, with such low self esteem that they will kill themselves for the perceived acceptance of relative strangers, because they have nothing else.

I don't believe for one second that anyone has ever pushed a button or pulled a pin believing they are doing anything other than taking the easy way out. Every single one of them left with a wet leg.

I don't believe anyone really has faith, because I can't believe anyone could really be that stupid.

Some people are just clams, desperate for attention, with such low self esteem that they will kill themselves for the perceived acceptance of relative strangers, because they have nothing else.

I don't believe for one second that anyone has ever pushed a button or pulled a pin believing they are doing anything other than taking the easy way out. Every single one of them left with a wet leg.
Nope some people are that stupid that they believe that a greater power could tell them that.

I'd imagine next to none. Religion (at least, some of them) is clearly not an impediment to mass murder.

The excuse, the vehicle, the messenger, etc. Take the religion away and this wouldn't have happened.

Disagree.

Unless we as a society realize that the key here is disenfranchised youth/people, and unless we find a way of getting to them before some ISIS Ghengis Kahn motherfudger does, then we will continue to feed their sick supply line. They prey on weak, vulnerable, isolated and disturbed people who will flock to anything if brainwashed. We have to find a way of getting them out of those clutches.

By the way, I am NOT religious in any way whatsoever.

Back