• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manchester Arena explosion

Feudalism usually becomes capitalism because of the growing mercantile and lower gentry classes. Here it started in the fourteenth century. That's the stage some of those repressive countries like Saudi are at.

Certainly agree most of the middle east are living in the middle ages and their regimes are anti any liberalization, which makes it more difficult for their middle classes to bring change. You are right all change/revolution are driven by the middle class, but I think it's unlikely in that area for generations.

Certainly agree most of the middle east are living in the middle ages and their regimes are anti any liberalization, which makes it more difficult for their middle classes to bring change. You are right all change/revolution are driven by the middle class, but I think it's unlikely in that area for generations.

Desalination technology is key. Large scale ways of making those countries fertile, will end their oil dependency (which can be controlled by a few) and rapidly increase the standard of living for all.

When I see these tragic events here today in Uk, I cannot get out of my mind the scenes of the totally destruction of the likes of Aleppo and other such places where tens of thousands of adults and children have been killed and we sell the arms that do the murderous damage all under the guise of trade!

I think we in the west have a lot to think about at these tragic times!

Last edited:
Nice website dude. You do realise that you could do that for any religion, and also atheists as well?

Isis are scum.... they would fudging love that website... so "well done"
How many atheists have committed mass murder because their GHod told them to?

GHod doesn't tell anyone to commit mass murder thats what men do.
Religious people think it's their GHod.

Example:

If I walk up to a person on the street and tell them to blow up some kids, they'll tell me to fudge off and possibly call the police. Even if I try and convince them to come to my house and listen to me rant for a few years first, they'll still tell me to fudge off.

If I am a religious leader and I try and do the same thing to a religious person there's a chance I'll succeed.

Last edited:
I don't believe they do, I think they decide to kill first then engineer the excuse to do so, religion just offers a low bar convenient one
I think people from the UK are being genuine when they say they are taking these actions in response to the West's actions in the Middle East.

Other than religion, these people have no links whatsoever to those actions. They even associate themselves with the so-called victims of the West's actions via religion.

Steven Weinburg said:
Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

How many atheists have committed mass murder because a Ghod didn't tell them to stop
I'd imagine next to none. Religion (at least, some of them) is clearly not an impediment to mass murder.

People commit mass murder because of mental illness or a desire to commit mass murder - religion is an excuse.
The excuse, the vehicle, the messenger, etc. Take the religion away and this wouldn't have happened.

Back