• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luke Shaw

Oh, and Ashley Cole really isnt as bad as is made out...

this is what i think too. when you look at the likes of john terry, there are some obviously despicable acts that stand out. with ashley cole, it seems like he has done some dingdongish things in the past, but no different to 99% of us.

this is what i think too. when you look at the likes of john terry, there are some obviously despicable acts that stand out. with ashley cole, it seems like he has done some dingdongish things in the past, but no different to 99% of us.

Don't think I've ever lied to stand up for a racist.

Ok so we know he is class and will only get better.

The question is: Am I right in remembering that we could've bought him last summer but AVB didn't want to??? I'm sure I read that rumour somewhere

You might very well be sure and right that you've read that "somewhere", that's far away from it actually being true.

I don't think Luke Shaw was available in the summer, main point of proof is that Luke Shaw is still at Southampton. He agreed to sign a 5 year contract last January, a contract he then signed when he turned 18 last summer. (http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jan/10/southampton-luke-shaw-contract-arsenal)

He seems like a good young pro that knows he can still learn a lot at Southampton and isn't looking to move yet, and without him forcing a move and with him signing a new long term contract there's really been no motivation for Southampton to let him move.

Back