• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luka Vuskovic

Roman as much as I think he is a murderous cnut was good at it but had the benefit of his laundered ill gotten money. But he knew when to act and had better success of course.

I want a more settled time now, it's no coincidence that we seem more settled for the first time in 5 years with a return to what served Levy well at the start

Just hope that it continues in the future. Have a set philosophy and ethos running through the club. A pathway from academy to first team. Not just for players but coaches aswell.

Roman as much as I think he is a murderous cnut was good at it but had the benefit of his laundered ill gotten money. But he knew when to act and had better success of course.

I want a more settled time now, it's no coincidence that we seem more settled for the first time in 5 years with a return to what served Levy well at the start

It is easy when you have unlimited funds at your disposal. You just switch it up and throw money at the problem. Oddles of it in the chavs case. No problem with unwanted players not playing and buying mayn more. Money was no object. But within 'normal' constraints that usual businesses face, Levy seems pretty agile without using huge sums. That said, we have spent serious money and have 10m a year sallary players not even in the squad or as back up. Which is quite chelseaesque. No doubt that boils Levy pizz, but maybe that is what it takes to advance sometimes.

In our setup, minimising those wasteful signings can be the difference between success and failiure. So much comes down to the players at a managers disposal. Yes the Poch and Ange's of this world have the ability to draw more from some players, but that is not the critical factor. An extra 10% due to a great manager is not as seismic as signing the best players imo. The likes of us, the goons, and pretty much all the pretenders in the PL, our success is defined by who signs the least flops. With various fincial controls coming in, it is just critical. And if you take a step back it is quite stunning how football clubs are willing to thow 100m of our UK pounds on players. Like @Bedfordspurs I am fascinated by what will happen at chelsea. They've gambled on youth which needs a long-term approach, yet they're looking for instant results.

This summers transfer window was probably the best we've had for 5 or more years? And that has to be the culimation of better structures that Paratici has developed, with Postecoglou having a crucial finial sign off. I'm almost as positive about our direction of travel here, as I am with Ange's playing style. Can we keep it up now and spend our millions well?

This summers transfer window was probably the best we've had for 5 or more years? And that has to be the culimation of better structures that Paratici has developed, with Postecoglou having a crucial finial sign off. I'm almost as positive about our direction of travel here, as I am with Ange's playing style. Can we keep it up now and spend our millions well?

I think the blend of Ange and Fab will be crucial. From whats been said and what you see Ange seems to have this eye for whats needed for his sides and can also be off the radar with it, Fab is very much that kind of recruiter, on paper its a match made in heaven and not only can we unearth more gems but players will start to look and say "I want in"....

So far....so good

I am fascinated by what will happen at chelsea. They've gambled on youth

Wow. That is a VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY polite way of looking at what they've done.
They've gambled on spending HUGE money on not-particularly-old-players and buying 4 enormously expensive players for each position. VERRRRRRRY kind of you!

Wow. That is a VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY polite way of looking at what they've done.
They've gambled on spending HUGE money on not-particularly-old-players and buying 4 enormously expensive players for each position. VERRRRRRRY kind of you!

Well no one wants to jinx it do they!

I think the blend of Ange and Fab will be crucial. From whats been said and what you see Ange seems to have this eye for whats needed for his sides and can also be off the radar with it, Fab is very much that kind of recruiter, on paper its a match made in heaven and not only can we unearth more gems but players will start to look and say "I want in"....

So far....so good

Hopefully get some from the academy coming through aswell.

Back