• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

He used to be before this season. And I know it's not our fault but one of the causes why he move out PSG is trying to save his WC chances.
He’s played more with us than he did w PSG. And when he comes off the bench to score the winner in the semi it will help husband WC place (and remember it was I who said we’d top our CL group after the draw).

He was never going to feature much until next season. This time next year is when we can start judging the transfer.

Of course, I don't see anyone judging

I'm sure he knew it would be difficult to get into this team straight away. The only thing is that if Son, Dele and Lamela stay around for a few more years then he might find his chances limited.

Of course, I don't see anyone judging

I'm sure he knew it would be difficult to get into this team straight away. The only thing is that if Son, Dele and Lamela stay around for a few more years then he might find his chances limited.

Things can change very quickly, as we have seen with Son and Lamela. Poch likes to give players time to settle in and tends to rotate less in the run in. I don't think that Moura's lack of appearances is because of his quality, I think that he was always signed for next season. He'll get plenty of games when we have league, Champions League and League Cup games next autumn.

Even though Moura's not seeing much game time, the fact that he's here now means he will go into his first Poch-pre-season already knowing the system, already knowing his team-mates' way of playing, the fluidity of their positions on the pitch, how to interact with them etc, as well as presumably already being accustomed to the tough training regime (although maybe not quite so tough at this end of the season). This should make for a productive pre-season as he won't have to be learning everything in a short period of time and that I think will be invaluable at the start of next season.

Exactly, he joined us because he hoped to play so he could earn a berth in the World Cup squad

Not that I saw but obviously I wasn’t involved in the discussions

I’d be stunned if we even got to that level of discussion on the basis he was joining a better side than his current one

Not that I saw but obviously I wasn’t involved in the discussions

I’d be stunned if we even got to that level of discussion on the basis he was joining a better side than his current one

Maybe you are misunderstanding me, I am not suggesting for one moment that there were conversations between player and club, rather I just gleaned that from his public comments he made about his lack of playing time and comments that he was leaving because he wanted to play and also wanted to get back in the national team.

Maybe you are misunderstanding me, I am not suggesting for one moment that there were conversations between player and club, rather I just gleaned that from his public comments he made about his lack of playing time and comments that he was leaving because he wanted to play and also wanted to get back in the national team.

Why wouldn’t he want to get back in but he would have to get past the guy who took his place in his last club

If we put CL qualification to bed in the next few matches we can focus a little more on the FA cup, rest a few players, and so we will definitely see more of Moura in the league.

If we put CL qualification to bed in the next few matches we can focus a little more on the FA cup, rest a few players, and so we will definitely see more of Moura in the league.

Well we need 3 wins assuming Chelsea win all their games

Back