• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lost chants/songs

In the land where I was born
Lived a man with a on key head
And his name is Martin Keown
And this is what we said

Martin Keowns got monkeys head, got a monkeys head, got a monkeys head

One of my old favourites

In the land where I was born
Lived a man with a on key head
And his name is Martin Keown
And this is what we said

Martin Keowns got monkeys head, got a monkeys head, got a monkeys head

One of my old favourites
At the semi final against the Arse at Old Trafford, the crowd was split 50/50 along the half way line. We were getting battered with not a lot to sing about. Keown was injured on the floor, right in the middle of our end all by himself, with the play up the other end. The whole of our fans gave a roaring rendition of 'He's got a monkeys head, he's got a monkeys head, Keown...'

Liked our old Christmas song to the tune of The first Noel

Gilzean, Gilzean,
Gilzean, Gilzean,
Born is the King of White Hart Lane

I remember that well and it was spot on, I loved the way he used to swagger on the pitch as if he knew he was special. He used to do it long before Cantona picked up on it at Utd.

Last edited:
I remember that well and it was spot on, I loved the way he used to swagger on the pitch as if he knew he was special. He used to do it long before Cantona picked up on it at Utd.

I always remember a game against Southampton where Gilly was out wide by the touchline and John McGrath (a typical old fashioned stopper) was trying to tackle (or kick) him and he just kept doing drag-backs and step overs.

I always remember a game against Southampton where Gilly was out wide by the touchline and John McGrath (a typical old fashioned stopper) was trying to tackle (or kick) him and he just kept doing drag-backs and step overs.

He was class no doubt about that and he never seemed to break sweat. I remember reading ( the glory game ) that when the lads played away they always hit the west end from getting off the train. And I think it was Cyril who said that Gilly could drink them all under the table but always looked the fresher at training the next day.

to the wall Pink Floyd

We aint got no drunken donkeys

da da , da da dah , dah da da dah

And we aint got no cocaine addicts

And Alan Sunderland murders children

And Arsene Wengers a Paedophile

Oi Wenger leave those kids alone

All in all your just another prick from arsenal

- Still occasionally heard block 30 of the shelf !

No longer relevant but this used to make me chuckle. To the tune of My old man's a dustman.

'Posh Spice is a Slapper, she wears a wonderbra and when she's shagging Beckham she dreams of Gin-o-la'

No longer relevant but this used to make me chuckle. To the tune of My old man's a dustman.

'Posh Spice is a Slapper, she wears a wonderbra and when she's shagging Beckham she dreams of Gin-o-la'

Posh spice is a slapper, she takes it from behind, and when she's shagging Beckham she dreams of Steffan Freund!

Posh Spice is a slapper she likes it up the box and when she's shagging Beckham she dreams of Ruel Fox!

At the semi final against the Arse at Old Trafford, the crowd was split 50/50 along the half way line. We were getting battered with not a lot to sing about. Keown was injured on the floor, right in the middle of our end all by himself, with the play up the other end. The whole of our fans gave a roaring rendition of 'He's got a monkeys head, he's got a monkeys head, Keown...'

I was proudly part of that. TBF we only got battered second-half, and even then we lived in hope. Horrible day. Started so well. I was the last to sit down after GP's opener, and was quite close to the split in that horrific fudging stand. It was sunny then. At the end of the match it was tinkling down with rain. clams. Actually, i sung that song for years at many derbies. Hated him.

That crops up at EL matches now (e.g Anderlecht the other week).

The brilliant Nicola Berti one has been revived too

My DAUGHTER loves that one and we sing it often around the house, both stepping back, looking at each other with out-stretched pointing finger and roaring HEY, GORGEOUS...WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!
Lovely. In fact, one of the greatest modern Spurs songs IMO...

Back