• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

LMS 15/16 - Champion: jts1882

I'll go for Swansea...

(Just realised I missed the last 2 rounds, but it's taken me 3 weeks to understand I could guess even when out :) )

@milo or @Jordinho will be the ones to ask there mate

What I used to do was crop a screen grab using paint and then upload to Imgur and paste it as an image - but if the site supports pdf or xls then that'd sure save the hassle

I don't know about files, but google sheets are supported. Still no tables I think.

There were a couple who picked us last round and we all know how that went...

This time things went well :D! I should have picked us sooner.....

All the sides are so much closer now, a lot more competitive than it used to be.

Next weekend, I'm going for a Villa win against WBA. A tough call but I'm hoping that, following their collapse against Leicester, they'll show some resolve to get a result here. I'll probably be wrong.

This time things went well :D! I should have picked us sooner.....

All the sides are so much closer now, a lot more competitive than it used to be.

Next weekend, I'm going for a Villa win against WBA. A tough call but I'm hoping that, following their collapse against Leicester, they'll show some resolve to get a result here. I'll probably be wrong.

I'm running out of options, but I think I'll stay away from us for at least one more week.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

I thought that about Chelsea this week. Fortunately I was wrong.

Round 5 Fixtures:

CCQg44Nl.jpg

Points as they stand

aEoGgBg.png

Once either myself or Jordinho drop points this game will finish and a new one will begin. (Points carry over)

Back