• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

LMS 15/16 - Champion: jts1882

Totally missed the first round of this new one. So, I'll go with Emirates Marketing Project for next weekend, assuming that we can start picking a team for the second time?

I update the first post, last post and title of the thread each round, other than sending everyone a private message each time I'm not sure what else I could do :p

I update the first post, last post and title of the thread each round, other than sending everyone a private message each time I'm not sure what else I could do :p
But that's the confusion, information is scattered about. Last post only would be fine and dandy, and reduce your workload (see, I'm only thinking of you ;)).
So just to clarify,
game 2 starts this weekend:p

Duly noted - and considering the low turn out for game 2 last weekend I guess you may be on to something...

With that in mind then, how do you, and others, feel about game 2 commencing after the international break? Considering game 1 started with close to 30 players and only a handful of us in this time around...

The change in thread title was clear, but perhaps people don't read the titles of familiar looking threads too carefully. It also suggests that people might not be aware that they can continue making picks for fewer points after being eliminated from the main competition.

I''d suggest a new thread with a distinctive title for each new game, instead of one thread for the whole season.

I''d suggest a new thread with a distinctive title for each new game, instead of one thread for the whole season.

Could put the "NEW GAME X starts [date]" bit at the start of the thread title - does sometimes cutoff.

Eh? If that means I don't get my points I'm taking my ball and going home.

I finally scored my first points after how many weeks :) It's my ball ;)

I'll have Emirates Marketing Project this week. Shame I had ManU last week, they look a safe bet again.
xShutup.gif.pagespeed.ic.rG0zeplCA7.png

Back