• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Living room, new tele, Spurs sign and ****erel above it?

Yeh i did think that I do not want too much to stare at as the tele should be the main piece.

Ill move the sign and see how it looks above the tele, and also get rid of that wooden panel behind the tele and put the LED directly on the wall.

OK, but all a bit cream and bland

I think you should take a close up picture of your scrotum, edit it to be black and white and get it blown up to 5m by 2m to fill the whole wall

Guests will love the textured effect, take it from me, it looks awesome

Sorry mate but we arent 15 - you surely dont need spurs stuff on a wall etc. What next? match magazine posters?

Just get some cool art deco (or some large panoramtic style pics) and a couple of large mirrors to make the room have that spacious feeling. Minimal is sometimes best. Get a few lampstands or table lamps etc and a big rug (important to protect that hard wood flooring or flooring really.

Back