• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Liam Payne's bust up with four Tottenham Hotspur players in nightclub

Yeah Lennon doesn't seem the sharpest tool in the box. My cousin met him in a nightclub on holiday a few years ago and said Lennon was arrogant.

Can't judge anyone without knowing the context.

How talkative are any of us to complete strangers in night clubs - unless we want to get them into bed? Maybe Lennon is shy. He doesn't do interviews, after all. Maybe your cousin simply mistook shyness for arrogance. Maybe he was tired. Maybe he was just in a bad mood that one night. Maybe he had other things on his mind. Maybe he was trying to talk to someone else and your cousin had interrupted him. Maybe your cousin was drunk or acting like a prick. Maybe...........well, there are any number of maybes.

I certainly wouldn't take anyone's word for it. You can only really make an accurate judgement on someone's character if you've met them a number of times, in different circumstances.

1) Who the fudge is Liam Payne and 2) this thread should be titled 'bear bricks in woods'

Come on mods, you love a pointless frustrating thread merge

Stupid and pointless. Like r-u-s-x pointed out above, they're young men on a night out. We've all been there at some point: you're drinking a bit, you get a bit boisterous, you think the worlds your oyster, and hey look! The waitresses are something, eh?

It's hilarious that the bloke chose Lennon to square up to, though. Probably looked around the table and thought 'Buzz-top? fudge no. Afro guy? fudge no. Dopey-looking tall guy? fudge no. Hey, I know! I'll pick on the midget bloke!"

Didn't want to start a new thread but this fits in this one. A friend of mine saw Caulker out at 2am Mon morning after the Stoke game at a club in Windsor. Can these players not wait a week before getting on it?

The girl had been serving Aaron Lennon, Kyle Walker, Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore with jeroboams of vodka on a VIP table - where the minimum spend is £5,000 a night - at Mayfair's Funky Buddha club.

A jeroboam of Vodka is 3 litres...............Are you sure? The bottle itself is probably bigger than Lennon! Is that what it takes nowadays?

Still at only £840 a pop, what a bargain since a jeroboam of Dom Perignon is £3100 at Funky Buddha.............

.........Austerity obviously hitting everyone these days!!!

Maybe they didn't want to overdo it on a weekday?

Didn't want to start a new thread but this fits in this one. A friend of mine saw Caulker out at 2am Mon morning after the Stoke game at a club in Windsor. Can these players not wait a week before getting on it?

Again, I don't judge 'em. They're young men with obscene amounts of cash, they'll do what comes naturally.

The only concern is if they override the orders of their manager to do these things, as was the case with Keane's unauthorized drinking bash in Ireland a few years ago under Harry. Harry clamped down on parties after that, and I'm sure Andre keeps them on a similarly tight leash.

A bit disapointed about Walker if Im honest. He can be a top player.

Not really surprised & Dont really care about the other 3, we all know Huddlestone isnt a top professional, Lennon hides in most games and waits for clubbing while Livermore cant play football.

Lennon, Livermore and Hudd should be shown the door anyway because they are just not good enough.

Haha some of you are real drama queens, grow up ffs. They're a bunch of young guys having a drink in a club....... get over yourselves.

Haha some of you are real drama queens, grow up ffs. They're a bunch of young guys having a drink in a club....... get over yourselves.

You wouldn't find a top professional player doing this.
That is the issue.
It shows the character of some of the players we have at the club.

Going on the tinkle midweek, still in a club at 2 am when they have training the next day isn't the most impressive thing in the world, considering we need to win on Sunday, otherwise I'd find their behaviour very acceptable.

This

It's 4 days before the game, I've never had a hangover that lasts more than 2 days and I suspect I drank more than these lads on those occasions so I don't see why an athlete can't get himself back to normal within 4 days of a couple of drinks. As for the waitress, she works in Funky Buddha, I'm sure this isn't the first time she's had a few tinkled, rich young men trying it on.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Going on the tinkle midweek, still in a club at 2 am when they have training the next day isn't the most impressive thing in the world, considering we need to win on Sunday, otherwise I'd find their behaviour very acceptable.

They didn't have training the next day.

Back