• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Liam Payne's bust up with four Tottenham Hotspur players in nightclub

The problem here is that Hudd is unfit so should be trainning. Lennon hides away during games but seems to wake up with a bottle a vodka..

Stop coming out with such nonsense. Are you a winger? Being one myself if you are instructed to stay out wide and hug the touchline then you find you are not going to be involved for long periods, especially when you have Bale in your team and most things go through him. He does what he's instructed to do and is very good at it not to mention how good defensively he is...

I think it was Matthews that said when teams put two players on him he would just go and stand or jog up and down on the touchline, leaving it 9 v 8 in the outfield.

You have your views and I have mine. For me this is just an example of the loser mentality instilled in this club. Take it easy, take the money and party. I bet AVB would get rid of them all if he could and bring in some professionals who strive to be as good as they possibly can be.

This 100%. You got it right.

Stop coming out with such nonsense. Are you a winger? Being one myself if you are instructed to stay out wide and hug the touchline then you find you are not going to be involved for long periods, especially when you have Bale in your team and most things go through him. He does what he's instructed to do and is very good at it not to mention how good defensively he is...

Cheeky bid?

So many judgmental fans around here. We might have predicted this kind of non-story.

No doubt the Mirror's antennae were keenly primed for some kind of sensationlist Lasagnagate angle that would unsetle Spurs prior to the crucial Sunsday showdown for a cheap boost in circulation.

Pah!

:lol:

Please dont. If hes instructed to do nothing and track back twice a game then fine, he is doing his job. But then there is a problem with the manager.

Its every season, so all managers ask him to hide away and track back twice a game?

Quality,guys, if we want to finis above Arsenal and compete, then we need quality, not just players you like.

I dont really agree with the winger stuff anyway, if you`re a top player, you can play anywhere. You cant have one player staying by the touchline waiting for the ball to come then losing it. Then tracking back. This is like playing with ten man.

Last edited:
So many judgmental fans around here. We might have predicted this kind of non-story.

No doubt the Mirror's antennae were keenly primed for some kind of sensationlist Lasagnagate angle that would unsetle Spurs prior to the crucial Sunsday showdown for a cheap boost in circulation.

Pah!

Yes the Mirror used sensational language in the article - but the fact that comes through is that 4 of our players were on the tinkle 4 days before a vital match. There is mountains of scientific evidence that drinking alcohol is very detrimental to top level athletes. Of course normal folks like us can work ok after going out on the tinkle but when you are paid unbelievable amounts of money (enough to spend 5 grand on a normal night out) to keep your body at it's peak of fitness, then you're taking the tinkle out of your employer by doing this. It is grossly unprofessional and you cannot make excuses for it.

Yes the Mirror used sensational language in the article - but the fact that comes through is that 4 of our players were on the tinkle 4 days before a vital match. There is mountains of scientific evidence that drinking alcohol is very detrimental to top level athletes. Of course normal folks like us can work ok after going out on the tinkle but when you are paid unbelievable amounts of money (enough to spend 5 grand on a normal night out) to keep your body at it's peak of fitness, then you're taking the tinkle out of your employer by doing this. It is grossly unprofessional and you cannot make excuses for it.

Source?

:lol:

Please dont. If hes instructed to do nothing and track back twice a game then fine, he is doing his job. But then there is a problem with the manager.

Its every season, so all managers ask him to hide away and track back twice a game?

Quality,guys, if we want to finis above Arsenal and compete, then we need quality, not just players you like.

I dont really agree with the winger stuff anyway, if you`re a top player, you can play anywhere. You cant have one player staying by the touchline waiting for the ball to come then losing it. Then tracking back. This is like playing with ten man.

Lennon has 6 assists and 4 goals in the league for us this season in 32 starts (whoscored.com). Your descriptions of him in this thread makes it sound like he does fudge all for the team apart from defend, this is blatantly not true.

That's the highest number of assist out of any of our players, and that's without any set pieces to add to his tally.

If your opinion was that he's overrated by Spurs fans and that he doesn't do enough I would still disagree with you, but I would be able to respect your opinion at least. Describing him by sentences like: "doing nothing", "this is like playing with ten men", "hide away and track back twice a game" makes you look ignorant.

Celebrating and drinking AFTER they have acheived winning something this season and not BEFORE !

Notice the difference there ?

Utd Christmas party, 7 days before the busy period

go5_2012121711580490.jpg

Kagawa singing Karaoke at Christmas party

[video=youtube_share;Xfwac7j7U2M]http://youtu.be/Xfwac7j7U2M[/video]

During preseason tour

[video=youtube_share;yvbQySPiVPA]http://youtu.be/yvbQySPiVPA[/video]

Lennon has 6 assists and 4 goals in the league for us this season in 32 starts (whoscored.com). Your descriptions of him in this thread makes it sound like he does fudge all for the team apart from defend, this is blatantly not true.

That's the highest number of assist out of any of our players, and that's without any set pieces to add to his tally.

If your opinion was that he's overrated by Spurs fans and that he doesn't do enough I would still disagree with you, but I would be able to respect your opinion at least. Describing him by sentences like: "doing nothing", "this is like playing with ten men", "hide away and track back twice a game" makes you look ignorant.

Lennon has seven assists. Out of our forward three in a 4-2-3-1 he has been the most disappointing though. Dempsey has seven goals and six assists, Siggy has three goals and five assists. And both of them have played 2/3's of the time Lennon has played, in various different positions that are not always their best, whilst Lennon has always been utilised on the wing. I've left Bale out for obvious reasons.

It's not that he's crap. It's that bar Ade (who has had an utterly brick season) he has been our worst forward player in my eyes too.

Lennon has seven assists. Out of our forward three in a 4-2-3-1 he has been the most disappointing though. Dempsey has seven goals and six assists, Siggy has three goals and five assists. And both of them have played 2/3's of the time Lennon has played, in various different positions that are not always their best, whilst Lennon has always been utilised on the wing. I've left Bale out for obvious reasons.

It's not that he's crap. It's that bar Ade (who has had an utterly brick season) he has been our worst forward player in my eyes too.

I agree but does anyone remember the comments on here during Lennon's purple patch earlier in the season? it was quite frankly some of the most unbelievable comments i've seen on here. Countless posts stating this was his best season ever, how AVB has improved him massively, how this is a brand new Lennon that can now cross. I remember pointing out his average season ratings prior to his purple patch to show that he was performing average/below average according to most of us..yet was completely ignored. It's scary what a good game or two can do.

You`ve got to have a look at the assists aswell. The latest is a pass to Ade in his own half, Ade runs all the pitch and scores. Not a great assist...

If you have Bale in your team, you pass to Bale who takes 3 players on and scores. And you have an assist.

Fact is Lennon doesnt do enough, he hasnt got the quality to cut in and create problems often enough.

With his pace and balance, how is it possible that he hasnt been fouled in the box this season? He doesnt create enough problems. He cant really cross and he has a shot every ten games.

He aint solid enough either, gets bullied off the ball.

Quality Quality Quality, we need top quality.

I rate Lennon but hes no where near consistent. We used to say to Walcott that hes a brick Aaron Lennon. But Walcott is a much better winger than Lennon, albeit hes actually more of a striker but they have played the same position and Walcott does it much much better.

I rate Lennon but hes no where near consistent. We used to say to Walcott that hes a brick Aaron Lennon. But Walcott is a much better winger than Lennon, albeit hes actually more of a striker but they have played the same position and Walcott does it much much better.

Pains me to say it, but I agree. Still think Lennon is a better and more intelligent footballer, but Walcott's end product is far better these days. And Lennon has always been injury prone. I would love to see us try and get someone like Draxler from Schalke.

This was after his 3rd good game after barely hitting a 6.5 average season rating before the run of good games:

"Our player of the year; he's been more influential than Bale this season. What a player AVB has made. No longer the heads down speed merchant. Going outside, Coming inside, crossing, playing in the overlapping fullback and above all sprinting his ass to work back and win the ball, especially when we caught on the counter.

Ladies and gentleman: I give you the best winger in this year's Premiership: The imperious Aaron "Azza" Lennon "

Lennon at full race temperature is an awesome sight but it takes him too long to get there after a layoff. With Townsend back I think between the pair we are well covered

Back