• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Levy good chair or not?

Hmm...Tomas Pina was supposed to be the other player in the double deal, but he was confirmed a week earlier than Gio. Perhaps that means we did get the 3.5 million after all.

I think there's much more to this than meets the eye. Let's face it, Villa wanted to stay in Spain primarily. Further, I think Barca were delighted at the chance to equip Real Madrid's local rival with a quality, star signing...and so CHEAP! They tried to get Levy to pay waaaay more, and it looks like he was ready. I think there's a little bit of 'making myself look like a good guy' about this 'story' from Villa myself.

I think there's much more to this than meets the eye. Let's face it, Villa wanted to stay in Spain primarily. Further, I think Barca were delighted at the chance to equip Real Madrid's local rival with a quality, star signing...and so CHEAP! They tried to get Levy to pay waaaay more, and it looks like he was ready. I think there's a little bit of 'making myself look like a good guy' about this 'story' from Villa myself.

Lets face it we can be uber slow in transfer windows.

By the by really

Back