• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Levy good chair or not?

GLENROYID

Ruel Fox
levychair.jpg

hmm, not bad.

I do not want to be around when the levy breaks.

[video=youtube;WbrjRKB586s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s[/video]

Stacking up sand bags on the banks of the mississippi is not the flavour.

Is this a throwback to the glorious days of Friday afternoon forum hijacks by us random boys?

But, um, on a monday...

I think, mate, you have amply pointed out that one of Levy's best chair traits is that he's pretty armless...

](*,)

fudge...must-do-better!

Former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Giovani dos Santos has joined Villarreal on a four-year deal.

Why do I care? Is what you’re probably asking yourself right now. Well, Daniel Levy has once again showed his business acumen by netting us £3.5million of the transfer fee which Villarreal have paid to sign the Mexican.

When Dos Santos was sold to Mallorca last summer, a 50% future sell-on clause was included in the contract which has given us half of the £7million fee.

Another shrewd piece of business, but only if the money is given to Baldini and AVB to land us a decent striker. We were all on a high last week following the signing of Paulinho and the club need to follow up by delivering us a world class forward before the new season kicks off.

Former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Giovani dos Santos has joined Villarreal on a four-year deal.

Why do I care? Is what you’re probably asking yourself right now. Well, Daniel Levy has once again showed his business acumen by netting us £3.5million of the transfer fee which Villarreal have paid to sign the Mexican.
When Dos Santos was sold to Mallorca last summer, a 50% future sell-on clause was included in the contract which has given us half of the £7million fee.

Another shrewd piece of business, but only if the money is given to Baldini and AVB to land us a decent striker. We were all on a high last week following the signing of Paulinho and the club need to follow up by delivering us a world class forward before the new season kicks off.

Brilliant!

Rumoured to be a lot less. With Villarreal doing a double deal in the methods of Porto (Moutinho and Rodriguez) to Monaco to avoid paying too much on sell on clauses.

Back