• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

Hull have a competitive game too.

It's not the Champions League final.

Edit: Woops just realised you mean the FA cup final. Funny because I'd imagine Bruce would want to stop him playing. I'd guess that maybe there is a clause in there that states no more than "X" minutes.

Last edited:
\o/

Being spectacularly ignorant to the point of idiocy and still being right is a great feeling :)

Haha! I has to read twice to make sure I'd read it properly. I can't believe he's actually going to play with an FA Cup Final around the corner...just goes to show what Ledley means to everyone!

However... Davids, Tainio and Shimbomba are playing!

Just need Naybet and VdV now

Robinson
Chimbonda, Carr, Stalteri, King
Anderton, Fox, Clemence, Davids, Tainio, Ginola
Berbatov, Sheringham, Crouch

Freund to switch sides and play for Ledley?

The Standard tonight were saying that Freund and Sherwood had been invited to play for Ledley's team (with Ramsey and Sir Les managing Spurs) but their participating hadn't been confirmed.

The Standard tonight were saying that Freund and Sherwood had been invited to play for Ledley's team (with Ramsey and Sir Les managing Spurs) but their participating hadn't been confirmed.

Just imagine Sandro taking his pain of missing the WC out on Timmeh :eek:

Could be a few meaty challenges from Capoue, Holtby and co. too

Just imagine Sandro taking his pain of missing the WC out on Timmeh :eek:

Could be a few meaty challenges from Capoue, Holtby and co. too

I think that there is a little projection of your views onto the players going on here. I think that Holtby owes him a thank you for sending him out on loan to get games, after being in and out of the side since joining us. Capoue played the same number of games in the second half of the season as he did in the first. Sandro and Sherwood obviously had a spat but he was back in the squad for the next game which, I think, we should give him some credit for.

I think that there is a little projection of your views onto the players going on here. I think that Holtby owes him a thank you for sending him out on loan to get games, after being in and out of the side since joining us. Capoue played the same number of games in the second half of the season as he did in the first. Sandro and Sherwood obviously had a spat but he was back in the squad for the next game which, I think, we should give him some credit for.

Aye, if it had been an Adebayor AVB dispute he would've been cased to the shadows never to be seen, heard or spoke of (aside from players not yet old enough to purchase a beer) ever again!

However... Davids, Tainio and Shimbomba are playing!

Just need Naybet and VdV now

Robinson
Chimbonda, Carr, Stalteri, King
Anderton, Fox, Clemence, Davids, Tainio, Ginola
Berbatov, Sheringham, Crouch

Stocking up on Right Backs again... Ahhh those were the days

Just need Corluka

Back