• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

Love the fact he's still smiling when talking about pulling the shirt on. Can see it means a lot to the guy

Will be a smashing game, would've loved to fly over to be there, but it's not doable unfortunately.
Wonder whether it will be televised in any way? Spurs TV, for instance?

A bit of a shame Real made the CL final; would've been absolutely magic to see Bale and Modric back as well - what a group of players it would be! A few of them are probably a bit too old to have been able to make an impact in the PL today, but all of these players at their prime is champions material (in an experimental 3-4-1-2 formation 8-[):

Robinson
Carr - King - TBA
Anderton - Modric - TBA - Ginola
Bale
Berbatov - Sheringham

Will be a smashing game, would've loved to fly over to be there, but it's not doable unfortunately.
Wonder whether it will be televised in any way? Spurs TV, for instance?

A bit of a shame Real made the CL final; would've been absolutely magic to see Bale and Modric back as well - what a group of players it would be! A few of them are probably a bit too old to have been able to make an impact in the PL today, but all of these players at their prime is champions material (in an experimental 3-4-1-2 formation 8-[):

Robinson
Carr - King - TBA
Anderton - Modric - TBA - Ginola
Bale
Berbatov - Sheringham

It's not just that. La Liga fixtures go on till 18 May

I wonder if Huddlestone will get asked?

Was here for a long time, the majority of it while King was a player here. Was on the pitch when we beat Chelsea to the league cup trophy along with King and was there when we qualified for and played in the Champions League.

I know he's no Bale or Modric, but would make me smile to see him in a Spurs shirt again...

Was here for a long time, the majority of it while King was a player here. Was on the pitch when we beat Chelsea to the league cup trophy along with King and was there when we qualified for and played in the Champions League.

I know he's no Bale or Modric, but would make me smile to see him in a Spurs shirt again...

I would think that's highly unlikely...only the small matter of an FA Cup Final a few days later.

Tom Huddlestone is the latest former favourite we can reveal will take part in Ledley King's Testimonial
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/hudd-signs-up-for-ledley-xi-060514/

Back