• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

Does anybody know when we're likely to hear news on this?

Does anybody know how it will be structured?

Does anybody know who else will be playing?

Does anybody know if it will be difficult to get tickets?

This will be one of my favourite ever nights at the lane.......PERIOD

The last two testimonials we've had didn't even hit half capacity.

There were 17,288 at Mabbutt's and 14,605 at Howells'.

People want to kill Levy for his recent lack of acquisitions but look at the time we played Ledley at DM and who we had behind him. You have to ask the question wouldn't it have been easier to pay Scott Parker (Charlton at the time prior to signing for Chelsea) what he wanted rather than play Ledley DM and have Docherty and Bunjecevic behind him? Ledley and any one of Gardner, Doc or Bunjy would have been preferable.

I would. Part of the reason those friendliest are created are the gate receipts that it makes for the selling club. As the receipts would go to Ledley King, or his choice of charity/ies, then I can't see what benefit Schalke would derive from the game. Plus any agreed game between the two teams would likely be played at theirs and not White Hart Lane.

Still don't know why we never properly used that for Ledley

Because it is terrible as a football song. I feel embarrassed when I hear England fans singing it. You either need a strong stirring instrumental backing or a good set of voices leading. Dunno what it is, I just think it sounds naff in a non formal setting

Ledley King Testimonial Gala Dinner

TUESDAY 7 MAY AT 7PM
THE LONDON HILTON HOTEL ON PARK LANE
Join special guests to celebrate the career and achievements of Ledley King

We are delighted to invite you to the Ledley King Testimonial Gala Dinner which will be held at London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, W1K 1BE at 7pm on Tuesday 7 May 2013.

This prestigious event is a celebration of Ledley King's career and achievements. It will be a night to remember with surprises and tributes from celebrity guests, football colleagues and players past and present.

The Gala will begin with a Champagne Reception at 7pm, followed by an exquisite three course meal at 8pm. A charity auction will be held on the night with money going to the Regeneration of Tottenham projects and other good causes. The dress code is Black Tie and Carriages is at midnight.

Prices start from £295 per person plus VAT.

Please RSVP by completing and returning this booking form to hospitality@tottenhamhotspur.com or call us today on 020 8365 5010 to make sure you don't miss out!

Kind regards,
Tottenham Hotspur

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/hospitality/Events/ledley-king-testimonial-gala-dinner.page

Last edited:
Re: Ledley King Testimonial Gala Dinner

Tempting, but I think I'll wait for the match instead. Better to celebrate his career in his environment.

Re: Ledley King Testimonial Gala Dinner

After party at Faces, boooooooooooooooooom

KingSpursPartyXPS_468x666.jpg

Back