• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leandro Trossard

Trossard looks tiny here
b62973a74afd7a88ed5cd8a6bcbee695.jpg

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

No....we in the important 'register interest/monitoring' stage which will take another 20 days before talks begin.
Or is it the stage where everyone talks about it like its done and then kick off as we let someone else sign him under our nose and Levy and Enic need to leave?

Ally Gold has reported that it's Trossard's agent that is shopping him around to the bigger clubs

If I was a footballer and out of contract in 5-6 months, I'd probably expect my agent to be on to it already rather than wait til the summer

Cant see anything surprising about this

Meh Trossard has flashes of skill but is a bit average and not going to take us where we want to be. We are better than that and need to aim high.

I remember how Graham Potter couldn't get Trossard and Maupay scoring a couple of years ago, all quite neat but sooo many chances missed.

Meh Trossard has flashes of skill but is a bit average and not going to take us where we want to be. We are better than that and need to aim high.

I remember how Graham Potter couldn't get Trossard and Maupay scoring a couple of years ago, all quite neat but sooo many chances missed.

As our 5th choice forward replacing Moura I think he's perfectly good enough, particularly as fee will be very low

We also need to spend all our £££ on a new keeper, a new RWB and a couple CBs too, rather than our 5th attacker

No thanks. Not creative enough and inconsistent. Plus would seem like not the kind of personality Conte would want at the club. All round no thanks.

Levy buys tend to be young prospects with potential and sell on value e.g. Spence. Trossard doesn’t fit that profile.

If it goes ahead it’s more of a Levy compromise. Or Levy backing Paratici/Conte.
Or just a Paratici buy
Unless he turns out to be crap
Then he is a levy buy

Back