• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Lawro has Arsenal on 13 points more than they've actually won this season, while he's got Spurs spot-on with 53.

Here are all 260 of Lawro's 2011-12 Premier League predictions and how the League Table would look like based on his forecasts...

Lawro's 2011-12 Predictions

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments.

Statto defies this statement.

The Twunt goes on about how much better we are than them, then says 1-1. What a Twunt!

MegaTwuntLawro.jpg

Lawro the twunt says

Tottenham v Man Utd (1610 GMT)

This will be a good game. They are always are between these two sides, because they will both go out and attack and try to play football.
Manchester United showed again with their late winner against Norwich last weekend that they will definitely go the distance in the title race and I don't think Ryan Giggs' winner will have surprised many people.
Good teams just wear you down, and Ferguson's mantra has always been to keep attacking, to chuck people forward and go for it.
As for Tottenham, I suspect the trauma of their defeat by Arsenal will have unhinged them because generally they will have had very few bad days this season since they got turned over by United and Emirates Marketing Project right at the very start of the campaign.
What will not help Spurs is that they will be without Scott Parker, who is suspended, and I am not sure if Rafael van der Vaart will be fit after missing the Netherlands' game with England on Wednesday.
There is also a little bit of uncertainty about their manager Harry Redknapp over exactly when the Football Association will ask for permission to talk to him, because the whole world and his dog knows that approach is coming.
United might also be missing a few players, including Chris Smalling who was injured against the Dutch, but I just think this is the stage of the season when they deliver. The whole of their pre-season is geared towards getting them to peak for the run-in.
Prediction: 1-2

Declines to mention how we reacted to the last bad defeats, or that in Sandro we have a player who can fill the parker gap in big games. Twunt

In fairness, we do roll over quite a lot to that lot so predicting a defeat when missing 3 or 4 big players is a safe bet.

Wouldn't be surprised to be honest, we pretty much bend over for United each year and tell them 'not too hard, I'm still sore from the last time'

He's still a tach-wearing twunt though

Back