• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

How did you even find that... I can still only find last weeks fixtures on the bbc website..

Twuntington has us to win though, trying to psyche us out...

Maybe Statto... is... LAWRO

demotivational-posters-mind-blown.jpg

For once, I agree with the scouse barsteward. The England manager's job is strictly a part-time gig and could be handled by an adept club manager. Harry is nothing if not adept. Liking the proposed score line.

How did you even find that... I can still only find last weeks fixtures on the bbc website..

Twuntington has us to win though, trying to psyche us out...

I could tell you... but then I'd have to kill you.

Here are Lawro's points predictions for the season so far...

8229.jpg

The twuntiest twunt of twuntersville, utter utter twuntage.

Yep that's my first, quite satisfying to finally get that off my chest.

Long time lu

So going by this weeks results, we should go 9 points clear of Chelsea, stay 10 clear of Arsenal, go 11 points clear of Saudi Sportswashing Machine, 13 points clear of Liverpool whilst going 3 points behind Man Utd and staying 7 off City.

TWUNT.

Looking at that table, he's seriously underestimated Saudi Sportswashing Machine all season - I can only conclude that we're now going to lose - what a massive TWUNT

Back