• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Mark Lawrenson's Prediction for Tottenham v Norwich

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and Andre Villas-Boas has probably learnt a lot from his time at Chelsea. He is changing Tottenham round and he is fortunate this time that he has an ally in chairman Daniel Levy, because he is a man who loves to wheel and deal.

Mousa Dembele is a good signing for Tottenham and he won't be the last.

The thing about Villas-Boas, in contrast to his time at Chelsea, is that he is trying to get his own players in and I think that is very important when you go to a big club.

Ex-Tottenham player and coach Chris Hughton is going back to his old club and he has signed players to try to improve his Norwich side but I don't think they will be good enough to upset Tottenham.

Last week, Tottenham huffed and puffed against West Brom, who deserved a point after really having a go at them for the last 20 minutes, but I don't see Norwich having enough to do that.

Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Norwich City

Lawro on Luka Modric

"Luka Modric is absolute quality but he is replaceable, unlike Gareth Bale, who is a special talent. From Christmas to May last season, I don't think Modric was that good as Tottenham hit the wall a little bit."

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions

Why does this know nothing know it all keep getting oxygen? What a ****

2-0 to Spurs

This. Absolute twunt of the highest order. Wouldn't tinkle on him if he was on fire. Even if he had a time machine he'd predict the wrong score.

2-0 to Spurs

So the Twunt is in the pro AVB camp. That will be painful for a few on here having to agree with him.

twunter has given us the kiss of death:

1-2 against reading!!! arrgggghhhhhhhhhh twunted now!

This is last year's thread and you've not even included his complete ramblings. Now we are definitely doomed.

zwlrbk.jpg

I proper LOL'd at that.

Villas-Boas probably doesn't know his best team at the moment. Spurs are going to be up there but the longer they go without a win the more it will become a crisis. Although, in my book, there is generally no such thing in the first two or three months of a season.
Reading boss Brian McDermott is probably not sure if he has enough quality within his squad for the season. In particular, I would ask whether they have enough creativity in midfield.
But their manager is shrewd and, because of their Russian owner, they will have a chance in the January transfer window to change things around if needs be. I don't think it will be an issue of them being cut adrift by then, as there will be lots of teams down there.

Prediction: 1-2

Back