• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

What did the Twunt predict for Arse and Noocastle?

2-1 win for Scum
1-1 draw for Barcodes
+ Comment re Cheat$ki losing to Bayern

His prediction is 1. City, 2. Manure, 3. Scum, 4. Spurs, 5. Barcodes, 6. Cheat$ki

with Cheat$ki not qualifying

TWUNT.jpg

DMD-114_MED.jpg

logo.png

fabregas.jpg

etc.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Tottenham (17:30 BST)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have made one or two interesting acquisitions like Vurnon Anita from Ajax, and I see this game as a battle between teams who will probably finish fifth and sixth.

Tottenham are more likely to challenge for the top four than Saudi Sportswashing Machine, but ultimately I don't think they will get there.

Under Andre Villas-Boas, Spurs are very much a team still under construction - they are waiting for Luka Modric to leave so they can bring a couple more players in.

Villas-Boas was a bit unlucky at Chelsea. What he was doing was a project, as he kept telling us, but the guy in charge basically abandoned it prematurely because they were losing games.

Experience is usually something you get when you learn from things not going right, so Villas Boas will have learned a lot from his time at Stamford Bridge and, ultimately, I think he will be a success at Spurs.

Prediction: 1-1

Amazing insight, not. Will have a gander to see what he says about his own team who 'art sent from on high'

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Tottenham (17:30 BST)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have made one or two interesting acquisitions like Vurnon Anita from Ajax

Im sorry, but somebody like him wouldnt have a clue who Anita is, for somebody who has played to such a high standard he knows fudge all about the game

Back